Seeking info on Feathercut accessory to cut cones and turtle decks - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 27, 2017, 01:14 PM
Help!

Seeking info on Feathercut accessory to cut cones and turtle decks

Dear All,

I recall seeing many years ago that Tekoa sold an accessory for their Feathercut range that allowed one to cut conical sections and turtle decks singlehandedly.

It is no longer for sale so I want to cobble together my own substitute but sadly I cannot find any information for reference.

If you have this accessory I would be grateful if you could provide details and photographs of how it goes together. Even a scan of the advert will do.

Many thanks in advance,

Kenneth
to remove ads between posts
Nov 02, 2017, 12:31 PM

Accessory and system no longer available

Here are a few images of the Roto/Cut accessory for the Feather/Cut System.

The first two images are from my personal paperwork. The last two images are from an rcgroups sale that happened more than 10 years ago.

Best Regards,
Paul D.
Nov 02, 2017, 12:48 PM
Paul,

This is exactly what I was looking for - the Rotocut. Thank you so much for taking the time to find and post the material on this thread.

Funnily enough my memory of the Rotocut was pretty close, I just needed some reassurance.

I wish I had bought all the accessories when they were available. Still, I have a mini lathe and a mini mill so I will be able to fashion my own variation in due course.

Thanks once again,

Kenneth