This thread is privately moderated by angelo.p, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 27, 2017, 03:59 AM
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Eachine Q90C Flying Frog 2S lipo FPV Brushed Racer

I finished my first overview video (sorry for the italian but the flight comments itself :-))
Flying Frog Eachine Q90C 2 Lipo FPV Brushed Racer (13 min 33 sec)

In the next videos I will try some other propellers (as alreay wrote I flew with the LadyBird props) and some other batteries (I have various 2S brands).

Anyway...what I like:
- stable and easy as first FPV quad
- configurable directly from the radio out of the box: flight mode, rudder response, video channel!
- you don't need to touch stock pid (at least for beginner) but it uses betaflight as a plus
- the transmitter is a toy grade transmitter but it's not a little transmitter even for big hands :-)
- the transmitter has a vibrating alert for low battery on the model
- the cam is a 1000TVL and I like it (in the FPV flight on my video I forget the lens protection :-))
- the video signal is clear at least indoor (I have to test the range)
- the prop guards save your propellers and don't change the flight

what I don't like
- the battery holder: I think the rubber band support are not so resistant
- the customized flight controller seems not permit all parametrization on betaflight. I was not able to use CLI to verify the version for example with two version of betaflight GUI

definitely:
I like it and I suggest it as first quad for indoor!

Stay tuned ;-)
to remove ads between posts
Feb 16, 2018, 03:25 PM
ekc
ekc

Propellers

Hi, did you try other propellers? If so, which ones would you recommend?

Quick Reply