3D Flight - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 26, 2017, 07:48 PM
Discussion

3D Flight

Hey Everyone,

We just came out with some really awesome 3D printable remote contol models. If you would like to take a look at the details please visit our site:
www.3d-flight.com

These models offer some really great variety of flight characteristics and are super fun to build and fly, always making for an incredibly novel experience at your airfield. Please take a look at some of the flight videos we have made, we think they do a great job of showing off what these planes are capable of.

Vesper
Vesper ---- Flight Video ---- | 3D Flight (3 min 44 sec)

Racer
Racer ---- Flight Video ---- | 3D Flight (5 min 19 sec)

HyperHawk
HyperHawk ---- Flight Video ---- | 3D Flight (3 min 31 sec)

Please like us on facebook and subscribe to our videos on youtube!

Thanks,
3D Flight
to remove ads between posts
Oct 27, 2017, 05:06 AM
So, your only activity here is to post links to your own website. Bad form, baby spammer.
Oct 27, 2017, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by galorin
So, your only activity here is to post links to your own website. Bad form, baby spammer.
Galorin,

Sorry I am not trying to spam. I get your point though. I did create this account specifically to promote my products, but I can and will contribute to the community.