Flight Controller for fixed wing NAV / RTH - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 26, 2017, 07:22 AM
Discussion

Flight Controller for fixed wing NAV / RTH

Hello, i have been out for a year. I was using CC3D for flight stabilization on a Floater. Everything fine.

Now I am getting back, interested in using my fpv equipment but I need RTH to feel safe, and even use waypoints. and I would like to use a flight controller for that task.

I have seen the CC3D Revo can support this . Which FC's can I use that support GPS RTH and waypoint navigation ?
Thank you
to remove ads between posts
Oct 31, 2017, 07:29 AM
Commercial UAV Pilot
APM would be your cheapest option, choose a GCS here:

http://ardupilot.org/plane/docs/comm...d-station.html