Oct 26, 2017, 04:02 AM
Alert

Exclusive Sale: FuriBee H801 2.4GHz 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Remote Control Quadcopter

Dear friends,

We use this new product as the giveaway prize before.

Do you remember?

Today, we have a good price in its Exclusive Sale Promotion.

Welcome to our big deal~

Note:

16 units with the flash sale price $19.99, starts from 10:00 (UTC) per day

FuriBee H801 2.4GHz 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Remote Control Quadcopter

> Coupon: FBH801 $29.99

> Amount: no limit

> Link: https://www.gearbest.com/promotion-f...cial-1634.html

Specifications:
- Battery: 3.7V, 260mAh
- Flight Time: about 5 minutes
- Charging Time: 90 minutes
- Remote Controller: 2.4GHz wireless remote control
- R/C Distance: about 80 - 100 meters
- Wi-Fi Control Distance: about 30 - 50 meters
- Remote Controller Battery: 3 x AAA battery ( not included )
- Dimensions: 3.54 x 3.54 x 2.36 inches
- Function: one key return / up / down / left / right / forward / back / left side fly / right side fly / 360 degree flip / headless mode /compass mode

Operation Instructions:

1.Connect the battery pack, turn on the drone while indicators keep flashing, then turn on the remote controller;

2.Keep the remote horizontally then push the joystick up and pull it down, the drone light will stop flashing;

3.Press the joystick, start to fly your drone;

Notes:
- The quadcopter can't be controlled simultaneously by APP and transmitter. Please turn off the transmitter before enabling APP control.

- To fly the quadcopter to your desired direction, push the right button up / down / left / right.

- To achieve horizontal correction, tap the setting icon and press the last two icons popping out.

- Please don't fly the drone outside when the wind is strong.

Do you like this FuriBee H801?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 26, 2017, 08:36 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Mine will be here today. I can't wait to try it out.
Oct 26, 2017, 09:12 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmax

Lucky son of a .... mine hasn't even been ordered yet. But I can still fly FPV indoor, with "Boldclash whooped" E011 and Furibee 36 F3.
Oct 26, 2017, 09:53 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
My order went in as soon as there was some stock available. I bet the 36 F3 is a blast indoors.
Oct 26, 2017, 12:34 PM
Quote:
My order went in as soon as there was some stock available. I bet the 36 F3 is a blast indoors.

Not as fast as "whooped" E011. 7mm motors on 68mm frame are so nice.
Oct 27, 2017, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
7mm motors on 68mm frame are so nice.
Yeah.

I like the balance of power and weight in the 7mm motors when used in craft with ducted motors and small props. The jump to 8.5mm motors and double the battery size doesn't seem to work, and quadruple weight battery (7.4v) only pays off with bigger props. Motor burnout makes it not so much fun. It gets too heavy and dangerous to let loose indoors with it. Then a change to Bayangtoys X9 is fun for the incredible lightness of BT.
Oct 27, 2017, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleFish
Yeah.

I like the balance of power and weight in the 7mm motors when used in craft with ducted motors and small props. The jump to 8.5mm motors and double the battery size doesn't seem to work, and quadruple weight battery (7.4v) only pays off with bigger props. Motor burnout makes it not so much fun. It gets too heavy and dangerous to let loose indoors with it. Then a change to Bayangtoys X9 is fun for the incredible lightness of BT.
Hi,
It seems Bayangtoys X9 is out of stock everywhere ...
Do you know where I could order it ?

Also what means BT in" the incredible lightness of BT" ? BetaFlight ?
Thx
Oct 27, 2017, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshado
Hi,
It seems Bayangtoys X9 is out of stock everywhere ...
Do you know where I could order it ?

Also what means BT in" the incredible lightness of BT" ? BetaFlight ?
Thx
Sadly it's now gone. I'm sure somebody has some, but not major sellers with reasonable price.

BayangToys is BT to me. I don't know where to order the X9 any more. Everything about it was good, and it could be further improved at home because of the protocol and use of more capable radios. Gearbest had frames, motors, batteries and props at absolute best prices for a long time.
The Golden Age of Gearbest
Oct 27, 2017, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Sadly it's now gone. I'm sure somebody has some, but not major sellers with reasonable price.

BayangToys is BT to me. I don't know where to order the X9 any more. Everything about it was good, and it could be further improved at home because of the protocol and use of more capable radios. Gearbest had frames, motors, batteries and props at absolute best prices for a long time.
The Golden Age of Gearbest
Thanks LittleFish
I found eachine CG023 was a clone but same thing, could not find a place to order it

Will look in the classifieds threads to check if I can find one
Last edited by tshado; Oct 27, 2017 at 09:06 AM.
Oct 27, 2017, 09:37 AM
Half my tiny fleet is X9 or is made of Gearbest X9 parts.
Oct 27, 2017, 09:46 AM
Quote:
I'm wondering what protocol is used. Also , will you convert from the WiFi to 5.8Ghz?
Oct 27, 2017, 10:45 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Not sure on the protocol, but I can say that the H801 transmitter does not work with the F36. I'll be keeping this one as is. It works well enough for cruising around the house.

Here is a quick video. The second half is footage from the WiFi camera as recorded by my phone.

FuriBee H801 RTF WiFi FPV Micro Quadcopter (3 min 28 sec)
Oct 27, 2017, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Half my tiny fleet is X9 or is made of Gearbest X9 parts.

The other half is H101?
Oct 27, 2017, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
The other half is H101?
In more than one way. Boards tend to be Floureon H101 but even H101s often have the X9 motors as replacements, and sometimes X9 props, sometimes X9 frame. Used to all be controlled only by X9 radio, but now it's usually the E5C radio. So X9 DNA is strong in my lineup of mainly H101. I still have 30 sets of X9 props.
Oct 27, 2017, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Not sure on the protocol, but I can say that the H801 transmitter does not work with the F36
That's not a bad sign! F36 never got Deviated, to my knowledge. I can't think of any other controller that works with it. If it was on BayangToys it would have been the RTF or even BNF Whoop of Choice on all counts.

Quick Reply