Eagle eye tracker set up questions - RC Groups
Oct 25, 2017, 04:48 PM
Discussion

Eagle eye tracker set up questions

So how are you suppose to set up the antenna tracker for the eagle eye?

I tried to use the vector software but Eagle eye doesn't seem to do anything when I click calibrate tracker.

I also tried to use the Data Recorder software, but it kept telling me that I need to upgrade the firmware for ealge eye to 1.26, when it's already at 1.26 or 1.31. And it just close and never reopens again.

I also connected the Vector to my pc, thinking that they need to talk to each other, but no, still the same...

There's also no up to date /many video on how to set it up, this is really frustrating...
to remove ads between posts
Oct 26, 2017, 02:21 AM
There are 2 ways to calibrate the EE.

1st way without PC connection: Power up both your Vector (with connected VTX) and the EE (with connected VRX). Itīs important that the telemetrie LED is flashing. Now you can calibrate the EE in the Vectors OSD menu.

2nd way with PC Connection: Connect your Vectro to your PC open the Vector Software and power up the Vector (with connected VTX) and the EE (with connected VRX). Telemetrie LED needs to flash too. Use the Software to calibrate the EE.
Oct 26, 2017, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipp1609
There are 2 ways to calibrate the EE.

1st way without PC connection: Power up both your Vector (with connected VTX) and the EE (with connected VRX). Itīs important that the telemetrie LED is flashing. Now you can calibrate the EE in the Vectors OSD menu.

2nd way with PC Connection: Connect your Vectro to your PC open the Vector Software and power up the Vector (with connected VTX) and the EE (with connected VRX). Telemetrie LED needs to flash too. Use the Software to calibrate the EE.
Thanks for the response! But I tried both way and the telemetry light wasn’t flashing.
Oct 27, 2017, 08:37 AM
Did you connect a camera? As far as I know you need to connect a camera to. Otherwise it wonīt work. The telemetrie information for the EE is hidden in the first rows of the video image that you canīt see on the screen. The Vector needs a connected cam to transmit this information.
Oct 27, 2017, 08:39 AM
Do you have a clear Image if you use the video-out at the EE?
Oct 28, 2017, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipp1609
Did you connect a camera? As far as I know you need to connect a camera to. Otherwise it wonīt work. The telemetrie information for the EE is hidden in the first rows of the video image that you canīt see on the screen. The Vector needs a connected cam to transmit this information.
So everything worked when I connected the camera! Thank you very much!!!! But they should really put these details on the manual....