This thread is privately moderated by s13rral1ma, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 24, 2017, 08:00 AM
Trader Rating: 5
Thread OP
$300.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Foxtech D130 Devourer Frame 1300mm

****new photos with name and date in pictures are below****

Foxtech D130 Frame, I believe it is the V1, but if V2 it doesn't have the dual leg option. This frame is not small, it is 1300mm from motor to motor, X8 setup. It will clear 30 in props.

I am including extra retractable servos/gears for landing gear and any other parts I can find for it. I will build the frame tonight to make sure I am not missing pieces and will take pictures of it then. I will ship it, but to ship I will take it apart to fit into the smallest possible box but I will label the joints and send pictures to the buyer to make sure they can get it back together.

I am going to try to attach a picture I found on Google to show the size of this beast. Only reason for selling is I it is at the bottom of the build pile, but if I complete other builds I will happily finish it

Also included will be a DYS Smart3 Gimbal, it came with parts I recently bought and I believe it has a circuit board issue(was told) but I'm not sure as I've never messed with it...could just be a loose solder joint but it appears to be complete.

This frame (V2) on foxtech lists for $1000.

I am asking 300 shipped, but will listen to any offers, just PM an offer. I will also entertain trades for Taranis radio and receivers, HD3 Fatshark goggles (I will add cash for goggles), Prophet Sport Quad charger, other carbon fiber frames umbrella folding just a little smaller 550-650 size preferred).

If you have questions please PM me and I will get back to you, and include an email/cell number for pictures.

Tbs Discovery in pictures is not included, used for size reference. Will sell it seperately if interested

******I updated this post to show my frame as the thunbnail, the people with the guy holding the frame is from a Google search for foxtech d130 (as stated above) . That is not me in the picture and is purely for reference to show the size of this frame. Alsp the tbs discovery in the picture is not included, just used for size reference as well)
Last edited by s13rral1ma; Oct 24, 2017 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Listed trades
to remove ads between posts
Oct 24, 2017, 12:09 PM
Trader Rating: 8
I think that is point to report, photo is from video from Switzerland and you are from US.
Video published on Mar 14, 2015
D 130 X8 Maiden (2 min 29 sec)
Oct 24, 2017, 12:18 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashBack123 View Post
I think that is point to report, photo is from video from Switzerland and you are from US.
Video published on Mar 14, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXRyKAbkRhI
Correct, as it states in the ad, I searched Google for a picture to show the size of the frame. In no way was I trying to claim that picture as mine nor that the quad in the picture is the exact frame that is for sale.

In the first post I said I would take pictures of the exact frame once I put it together to show anyone interested.

Frame is located in Virginia. If the picture I took off Google is yours and you wish I don't have it posted I am happy to link to another one.
Oct 24, 2017, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13rral1ma View Post
Correct, as it states in the ad, I searched Google for a picture to show the size of the frame. In no way was I trying to claim that picture as mine nor that the quad in the picture is the exact frame that is for sale.

In the first post I said I would take pictures of the exact frame once I put it together to show anyone interested.

Frame is located in Virginia. If the picture I took off Google is yours and you wish I don't have it posted I am happy to link to another one.
It is not mine, but you have no posts, no selling feedback and sell something with not your photo. Normally that is big point to worry.
Oct 24, 2017, 12:24 PM
Thread OP
That is fair but as I stated in my original post the picture was one I took off Google and will be posting pictures of mine later this evening when I get home. I have purchased lots from here, and met a couple members in person. I am not a discussion poster, mainly use the site for parts but I will do an introduction and ask the sellers I bought stuff from to leave feedback.

Thanks.
Oct 24, 2017, 12:27 PM
Thread OP
To clear this up, here are the only two pictures I have on my phone. I want to be clear, the frame is missing parts (not shown) in the pictures and that is why I was holding off on posting these pictures until I can put the motor mounts on tonight and see what other plates/mounts I have.

Thanks for any interest, and let me know if you have other questions.
Oct 24, 2017, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13rral1ma View Post
That is fair but as I stated in my original post the picture was one I took off Google and will be posting pictures of mine later this evening when I get home. I have purchased lots from here, and met a couple members in person. I am not a discussion poster, mainly use the site for parts but I will do an introduction and ask the sellers I bought stuff from to leave feedback.

Thanks.
Maybe I am missing something again ? You are registered 6 month ago, bought a lot and have 0 selling/buying feedback in last 12 months ?
I really hope that I am wrong, but all that things look weird.
I think you have to put paper with your nickname on frame and make photo with it...

s13rral1ma's Trader Profile
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback:
0%
Submit Feedback For s13rral1ma
Recent Ratings
Past
Month Past
6 Months Past
12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
Oct 24, 2017, 12:49 PM
Thread OP
Correct, I don't post ever and I do not usually remember to leave feedback. I contacted members I purchased stuff from to see if they will leave me feedback, but as a buyer that doesn't have as much weight as being a seller. I will post a picture with my name and frame this evening.
Oct 24, 2017, 01:04 PM
Trader Rating: 68
RC = FUN
Hey man - I can definitely vouch for Stephen! I've sold him a few pieces of equipment and even met up with the guy in person (I was going on a motorcycle/camping trip in his area). Really great guy! He even helped me find some local hiking spots around him.

That being said, it probably is a good idea to post the frame with a photo of your username and don't on it to confirm identity and ownership.

-Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashBack123 View Post
Maybe I am missing something again ? You are registered 6 month ago, bought a lot and have 0 selling/buying feedback in last 12 months ?
I really hope that I am wrong, but all that things look weird.
I think you have to put paper with your nickname on frame and make photo with it...

s13rral1ma's Trader Profile
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback:
0%
Submit Feedback For s13rral1ma
Recent Ratings
Past
Month Past
6 Months Past
12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
Oct 24, 2017, 01:05 PM
Thread OP
Thanks Tyler, I will be posting a picture of the frame this evening with my name. Need to figure out how to change the thumbnail picture though to show my frame without it looking like I'm trying to delete that reference picture from google.
Oct 24, 2017, 01:29 PM
Glad to see my worries appeared to be insolvent.
Hope you will get a good deal!
Oct 24, 2017, 01:32 PM
Thread OP
No problem, for people interested in the frame I will have updated pictures of the frame for sale this evening.

Thanks.
Oct 24, 2017, 03:53 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Hi. I'm interested, will keep an eye out for the photos!
Cheers
Oct 24, 2017, 07:26 PM
Thread OP
Here are some current pictures. If anyone would like any others I will do my best to get clear pictures. I don't know if it was ever completed/flown but it does have some marks on tubes (paint/walls/etc. At the very least from moving around).
Oct 24, 2017, 07:29 PM
Thread OP
Few more.

Quick Reply