Oct 24, 2017, 02:14 AM
Thread OP
New Product

JJRC JJPRO X3 HAX WIFI FPV Brushless Drone

JJRC JJPRO X3 HAX WIFI FPV Brushless Drone

Highlights

JJRC JJPRO X3 is an entry-level aerial photography drone with powerful brushless motors and durable body. The drone features FPV real-time transmission, 1080P HD detachable camera, altitude hold mode, GPS positioning, GPS return to home, etc. With 7.4V 2000mAh battery, it can fly about 15~17 minutes.

Durable Construction

The fluid mechanic agreeable construction reduces the effect of drag force to enable smooth and stable flights.

FPV Real-time Transmission

With the real-time image and video transmission. You can watch live feed delivered from the FPV camera directly on the screen of mobile phones.

1080P HD Detachable Camera

The built in detachable 1080P camera are tuned amazingly to capture pictures and videos from the sky.

Altitude Hold Mode

The new indoor altitude hold feature enables the drone to fly steadily and smoothly in the indoor environment

GPS Positioning

The GPS control system allows precise positioning and automatic position hold, ensuring better stability and safer flights.

GPS Return to Home

With the GPS return to home feature, the drone is able to return to home, auto low-voltage return to home, auto signal-loss return to home

Last edited by GeekBuying; Apr 11, 2018 at 10:40 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 11, 2017, 01:08 PM
seems interesting
never seen videos with this quad ..
is it good .?
better than Hubsan 501s ? more agressive ?
Nov 29, 2017, 04:22 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanedi
seems interesting
never seen videos with this quad ..
is it good .?
better than Hubsan 501s ? more agressive ?
Review will be available soon. We will keep updating this.
Nov 29, 2017, 05:04 AM
Thread OP
JJPRO X3 Latest Photo Update

Last edited by GeekBuying; Dec 01, 2017 at 03:09 AM.
Dec 11, 2017, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekBuying
Review will be available soon. We will keep updating this.
I have it. But it seems that the 5G signal is on the wrong channel. I have just check, and the wifi transmits on ch 149.
In EU we need the ch. 36. The bugs 2 (which is similar) have the option to switch TX channel.
There's a way to switch wifi channel on X3? I hope there is, otherwise in EU this bird will not fly in FPV.
Last edited by Fanguru; Dec 11, 2017 at 10:36 AM.
Jan 09, 2018, 02:56 PM
hi all...i want ask about x3..maybe someone git same problem like me
i got x3 few days ago..and got crashed hit the wall then fall from 5th floors.
after that..my x3 wont turn ON anymore..can someone help me..what is going wrong with the x3 ( the battery is ok)
Jan 12, 2018, 02:58 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinoddy
hi all...i want ask about x3..maybe someone git same problem like me
i got x3 few days ago..and got crashed hit the wall then fall from 5th floors.
after that..my x3 wont turn ON anymore..can someone help me..what is going wrong with the x3 ( the battery is ok)
it could be the wiring getting loose. Check inside the shell.
Feb 04, 2018, 06:19 AM
hi..all and thanks to geekbuying

but now my x3 remote wont binding to drone
as i know..if x3 dont connect to remote the will continued blinking and if connect to remote the light will stay in green.
my x3 after i turn on..the blinking a while and stay in green light thats mean status connect to remote ( i turn off the remote).
if i turn the remote it wont binding to drone..is anybody knew how to reset the drone or remote x3..thanks and sorry for bad english
Feb 19, 2018, 08:39 PM
Does anyone happen to know the colour codes for this drones motors and ESC?

Thanks
Mar 06, 2018, 02:33 AM

FPV Camera problem

Hello all,

I bought recently this drone and I have big trouble with the camera: I can only detect the 5Ghz wireless on my computer, by changing the wifi network card the region to include another set of channels (seems channel 149 is used). My phones or tablets don't detect it.
The camera is also not recording anything on the microSD cards I connected (tried 4 and 8 Gb, FAT, FAT32, NTFS with no luck). The camera starts flashing a led faster when I press record, but I find no files on the card.
JJRC support gave me no replies to my e-mails.
Is there a way to change the wireless channel ? On computer, when I point my browser to the camera IP, I get a page with a firmware update field. I also tried telnet-ing on that IP and I was greeted with a user/pass request. Seems the camera has a little Linux running inside. Anyone has an idea how I can find/hack the login to look inside ? Maybe the channel can be changed and the SD card troubleshooted. I have no experience with Linux, so any help is appreciated.

Waiting for your replies,
Mihai.
Mar 08, 2018, 10:03 PM
Press the remote control key button to open the machine, the remote control red light flicker all the time, open the plane, re - frequency
Mar 08, 2018, 10:10 PM
The plane can't drive? You can check the line problem
Mar 08, 2018, 10:18 PM

To check the next line, whether the aircraft socket is fully matched with the battery
Mar 08, 2018, 11:40 PM
Press the remote control of the throttle to open the machine, the remote control red light has been flashing, open the plane, re - frequency completion. The method of geomagnetic resetting, the throttle rod like the upper left corner, the direction pole like the upper right corner, and the remote control switch switch back and forth,
Mar 09, 2018, 12:30 AM
Check the SD card is not installed, have a mobile phone to see if can be synchronized to the SD inside

Quick Reply