Any tips for a brewery whoop league - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 22, 2017, 11:53 PM
Discussion

Any tips for a brewery whoop league

Hey,
I'm in Atlanta, GA and am planning a brewery race whoop league. There's a brewery close to my place, that seems open to a weekly race. I'm rounding up a few other breweries to create some variety and help build a tiny season out of this idea. Has anyone setup a whoop league? Is there anything I should be looking out for. Starting up a multiGP chapter seems aggressive, I'm hoping I can tag along with a nearby chapter and just post the events.

I have a buddy that just ordered balloons as mentioned by the tiny whoop guys, but I'm also building some hola hoop led gates for better spectating and flying. I want the gates to feel good, and have good visuals for spectators.

Anyone with insights or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
to remove ads between posts
Oct 24, 2017, 01:48 PM
Llama
This always seemed fun.
TURBO BOOST GATE - fpv racing indoor flight (3 min 34 sec)