Furibee H801, a tiny Whoop Fpv - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 22, 2017, 08:55 AM
Mini-Review

Furibee H801, a tiny Whoop Fpv

Furibee H801, a tiny Whoop Fpv, really impressed me, following the line of its predecessor, the Furibee F36, one of the best Tiny Whoop cheap on the market.
Furibee H801 Buying Link: https://goo.gl/vEb2E1
Link Super Z201YS: https://goo.gl/qJCuXz
Super Offer Furibee F36: https://goo.gl/NAqjJp
S9 micro foldable drone Fpv: https://goo.gl/Q8VMcQ
JXD 523 fpv selfie drone: https://goo.gl/ad2APG
Floureon H101 super offer: https://goo.gl/cMfi41
Bayangtoys X16 for 102 €: https://goo.gl/aveBDy
This Tiny brings us a battery of 3.7v at 260 mah which gives us a really good flight time, following the line of F36, brings us corelle engines of about 50k to 60k revolutions, really good, which give us a really good power to our drone.
A drone that can more than spare with the wifi camera that brings us, which does not record anything bad, always thinking the price that has this drone.
Resistant and with integral protections that allow you to fly it without problem of hurting anything or anyone, both indoors and outdoors, yes, as long as it does not make much air, as it is a mini drone.
This model brings us a control knob, with a clip for the mobile phone, a control quite simple to use and gives us an approximate range of about 80 meters. More than enough for this type of drones.
The Fpv for wifi offers us a range of about 30 meters, and a fpv quite fluid although with some small other cut.
In short a drone echo to enjoy it, both indoors and outdoors, simple to fly and with enough power to enjoy really good flights.
- Battery: 3.7V, 260mAh
- Flight time: about 5 minutes
- Charging time: 90 minutes
- Remote controller: 2.4GHz wireless remote control
- R / C Distance: around 80 - 100 meters
- Wi-Fi control distance: about 30 to 50 meters
- Remote controller battery: 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 3.54 x 3.54 x 2.36 inches
Furibee H801 Tiny Whoop drone + Fpv + altitude hold Review (13 min 39 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Nov 07, 2017, 06:33 AM
Furibee H801, a tiny Whoop Fpv, that really impressed me, following the line of its predecessor, the Furibee F36, one of the best cheap Tiny Whoop on the market.
This Tiny brings a 3.7v battery to 260 mah that gives us a really good flight time, following the line of the F36, it brings us some core engines of about 50k at 60k revolutions, really good, which give us a really good power to our drone.
Well, as a picture is worth a thousand words, take a look at the video and see if this Furibee H801 can or can not fly outdoors.
Furibee H801 Review y test tiny Whoop Fpv wifi (8 min 8 sec)
Nov 07, 2017, 09:24 AM
Go nuts, buddy!
Dude, no offence (maybe quite the contrary, though), but all your "reviews" always end in cheap cheap cheap and impressive impressive impressive. Do you have a template where you just interchange quad specs and make/ model?

This has no value other than being a big fat infomercial - far from testing anything. I really hope for you, that your sponsors' spanish is worse than your english, so they wont find out that you just regurgitate the fine print on the packaging over and over again. Good luck with that! And please please pretty please stop the excessive spamming. ;-)
Nov 07, 2017, 09:32 AM
I do not understand your criticism, this is a page of a store, so it is not spam, if a quadcopter does not work or fly well, I do not take it out, I only get products that work correctly. On the other hand, you have some problem with Spanish, are you racist?
Nov 07, 2017, 04:06 PM
Go nuts, buddy!
You dont review, you cite spec sheets. Get it now?

Showing ones' bad hand being caught in the cookie jar playing the race card you cant really play (the spanish are very white, so where is that alleged racism possibly hiding? Being harrassed by nigerian scammers much? ) is adding a lot of zeros to the notorious 'spamming in the name of'-bill, bro.
Nov 07, 2017, 04:13 PM
friend racism is not only for the color of skin, if you understand racism by the difference of colors you are very wrong, like many millions of people speak English, there millions of Spanish speakers, I do not mean ethnic racism. I think everyone has the right to see videos in their language, sorry for the misunderstanding. I did not mean to call you a racist.
Nov 07, 2017, 04:26 PM
Go nuts, buddy!
As I dont see color or separate people by descent, I am not wrong - I am just not racist. May that be possible?

I havent criticised you for your language - just for your, well.. eh.. lets call it revolving narrative. Thats just me being rude and not meant to whack you off the beaten (and heavily sponsored) path. Carry on by all means!
Nov 07, 2017, 04:32 PM
Look, mate, there are many years in the rc world, no matter how much you think that, I regret it. the truth I only take products that I like, there are many drones that I do not review. I already tell you that luckily I have many hours of flight with the products and if when I like something I say, specifically this h801 is great, an indoor drone,
Nov 11, 2017, 04:33 AM
S9W Micro Foldable RC Drone - RTF - WIFI FPV 0.3MP CAMERA + ALTITUDE HOLD, simplemente increible
Pues nada a pegarle un vuelo a este pequeño drone, que aunque esta echo para espacios interiores, puede que nos sorprenda en exterior y como no ahi mejor forma que probarlo vamos a hacer un poco el loco y volarlo en un día con aire.
Drone S9W mini foldable drone Fpv Review y vuelo Clon Dji Spark (9 min 58 sec)
Apr 21, 2018, 01:35 PM
anyone know how to balance charge these or what type of connectors to use?
Apr 21, 2018, 03:25 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
The H801 batteries? If so, they are 1s so there is no balance charging.
Apr 22, 2018, 07:44 PM
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Here's my review of the H801, figured I would just post it here rather than start a new thread. Hope it's a little interesting since I used it to explore a cracked tree nearby. The flight time on this is more like 3 minutes rather than 5. The "720" Video is okay for what it is -- I'm just happy that the wifi bsaed fpv doesn't interfere with the control or vice versa. You can tell this one struggles in the wind due to the heavy top, so careful flying it outdoors.

Furibee H801 Micro WiFi FPV Drone (7 min 16 sec)
Apr 23, 2018, 12:34 PM
I think it's time to fly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcboy22
anyone know how to balance charge these or what type of connectors to use?
They are proprietary connectors and you don’t balance a one cell battery.
Latest blog entry: All things that fly.
Apr 23, 2018, 02:44 PM
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
rcboy22 they are JST-PH 2.0 connectors. They are pretty commonly used on micro quads and tiny whoops because they can supply good current.

As others have said you don't need to worry about balance changing these since they are 1 cell. You can use the included charger, or go one step better and use a specialized charger for convenience. I charge them all up on my UP-S6 1s LiPo Battery Charger individually and go fly.

Quick Reply