9xr Pro + IRX4 4in1 +FrskyD telemetry - RC Groups
Oct 20, 2017, 11:44 PM
Help!

9xr Pro + IRX4 4in1 +FrskyD telemetry

Hey folks,

I've got a Turnigy 9XR Pro running ersky9x-pf3r221, a beta firmware I was hoping would help with this problem. In it I have an IRangeX IRX4 module updated to v1.16 of the DIY multimodule firmware. I also have a these micro Frsky D8 receivers, with 2S battery voltage connected to the A1 port. The transmitter and receiver are bound, and I can "see" the transmitter's actions in betaflight, but not matter what settings I try, I can't seem to get that A1 value to show up on the transmitter. Can you tell me what settings I should be using? I'm assuming COM2, 9600 baud, I flashed it with a no-inversion firmware. Do I need to do anything with the A1/A2 settings on the first screen when I go into the telemetry settings? Any other settings I should have to change?

I also have a drone with a Pixhawk and a D8R-II Plus, with telemetry previously working with a DJT module. I haven't been able to get telemetry with the IRX4 and that, either. I'm wondering if the IRX4 is just defective, but I want to eliminate settings as a possibility
to remove ads between posts
Oct 27, 2017, 02:42 PM
Bump