Help on Profili Password - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 20, 2017, 05:51 PM
Discussion

Help on Profili Password

Hi all,

A couple years ago, I have purchased the Profilli 2 full package, with dev-cad and control for cnc and etc.
In fact, I was never able to make it work properly, I got from Stefano Durantti, the father of Profili, the usb Key with all the programs loaded there.
Once I run it, it asks for a registering password that I do not have and Stefano says I do not need it, since I have the USB key.

I am kind of stucked now, Any suggestions?

Regards!

André
to remove ads between posts
Oct 21, 2017, 03:18 AM
if you have a usb then just plug it in to your computer and it should work
make sour that you have installed the software ver that you have payed for if you have Profilli 1 and not Profilli 1 on your usb if not make sour you can read the usb in exploer
Oct 21, 2017, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpot
(deleted & edited for spelling) if not make sure you can read the usb in explorer
(Note: edited for spelling isn't a comment about dpot's spelling. His English is vastly superior to my knowledge of French.)

dpot makes a good suggestion. Verify that the computer can actually see/read the USB dongle. USB ports, and USB extensions can fail. If they fail your computer can't see the USB device.

If using a desktop, try installing the dongle in one of the USB ports in the back of the tower. Those are usually part of the motherboard, unlike front mounted USB ports. If you are using a USB extension cord to connect the dongle, try it without the cord. I have had both front mounted USB ports, and USB extension cords fail in the past.

If you can't read the dongle on your computer, plug it into a different computer and see if it will see/read the dongle. It is possible the USB dongle could have been corrupted or damaged in some way. If 2 different computers don't see the dongle, it may be the problem.
Oct 21, 2017, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebera
Hi all,

A couple years ago, I have purchased the Profilli 2 full package, with dev-cad and control for cnc and etc.
In fact, I was never able to make it work properly, I got from Stefano Durantti, the father of Profili, the usb Key with all the programs loaded there.
Once I run it, it asks for a registering password that I do not have and Stefano says I do not need it, since I have the USB key.

I am kind of stucked now, Any suggestions?

Regards!

André
Why don't you ask me (stefano) more details privately to info@profili2.com?
I'll tell you how to check/fix the problem.
Actaully I don't know who you are, and this is not the right place to discuss about your issue.
Oct 21, 2017, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by durone
Why don't you ask me (stefano) more details privately to info@profili2.com?
I'll tell you how to check/fix the problem.
Actaully I don't know who you are, and this is not the right place to discuss about your issue.

Hello Stefano,

Thank you for your response.
Just sent you an e-mail.

Best!

André
Oct 21, 2017, 02:10 PM
Thank you all for your response.

Will resolve this with Mr.Duranti by e-mail.

Wish you all have a nice weekend!

André
Oct 21, 2017, 10:05 PM
Entropy is happening!
Keep us posted if and when you sort this out Andre.