Universal Fuselage Building Fixture (UFBF) Rockytop Models - RC Groups
Oct 19, 2017, 01:25 PM
flying beam
Help!

Universal Fuselage Building Fixture (UFBF) Rockytop Models

Does anyone know if Rockytop Models still in business ?

I bought a UFBF on the 4th October via PayPal, sent an email on the 8th for international shipping charges.

To this day no reply whatsoever...

Thank you.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 19, 2017, 02:40 PM
B for Bruce
I wouldn't panic just yet. I gather it's a one person operation. They might be out of town on their "other" job or some other circumstance that keeps them from replying. Might be as simple as the family computer puked and he's still waiting on a new one. Or possibly Tennessee got hit by part of that last hurricane and he's out in the country where he's one of the last to get services restored. And in fact I just checked and Tn WAS hit and by the looks of the news it was hit hard in some areas. So that's likely the reason for his not replying in good time. And by the quick look at just the one story I hope it is ONLY a lack of services. It could be that he's looking at a lot of damage to the house too.
Oct 19, 2017, 06:04 PM
flying beam
I understand that, I'll wait quietly now .

Hope that they are well.