Balsa USA Glue Caddies - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Balsa USA Glue Caddies

Balsa USA doesn't just make great airplane kits, they also have a load of accessories for your building table including two new Glue Caddies.

Splash

Handy Glue Caddies from Balsa USA

Balsa USA doesn't just make great airplane kits, they also have a load of accessories for your building table including two new Glue Caddies. The Small Glue Caddy holds two bottles of CA and a Pipette. A pipette is a great applicator for thin CA glue, but it needs to be kept vertical when not in use. This glue caddy is the perfect thing to keep that pipette vertical. If you don't use a pipette, the holder can be used to secure a #11 blade hobby knife instead. The glue bottle holders will fit common 2oz bottles and even 4oz bottles from Zap. The Small Glue Caddy sells for $4.95.

The Large Glue Caddy sells for $9.95 and holds two sets of epoxy, two bottles of CA and a pipette. This is a great way to clean up your build table and stay organized. Both Caddies are 100% laser cut and notch together seamlessly and quickly so you can get back to building your airlanes.

Check out the Small Glue Caddy from Balsa USA

Check out the Large Glue Caddy from Balsa USA

Oct 28, 2017, 04:33 PM
killickb
Sad to say the shipping for my $30 order ( three units) is $16 --- no way I am doing that!
Nov 12, 2017, 10:02 PM
I went to order and through the shipping was too high so I didn't order.
Nov 12, 2017, 10:10 PM
killickb
Take a look at those made by "Retro R/C".
Nov 12, 2017, 10:27 PM
This guy has a bunch of different sizes, this is the one I'm going with.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Laser-Cut-1...19.m1438.l2649
Nov 12, 2017, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killickb
Take a look at those made by "Retro R/C".
I started looking at his site, a lot of neat stuff!
Nov 13, 2017, 07:08 PM
the Manzano tool racks are pretty slick. on the bigger side but that means you need to buy more little tools to fill them up.
Lanes Planes also has some storage and building jigs.