This thread is privately moderated by lepiere, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 17, 2017, 04:44 AM
DRONELANDER Boss
Thread OP
Discussion

My first building after the High School of quadcopter

Yes, even If I'm actually 43 years old, I've just ended the quadcopter High School: my first quad was a Cheerson CX-20, the best drone for learning components and settings. The best quadcopter also to learn how to troubleshoot problems.

And thanks to CX-20, I've started teaching and helping each others on how to upgrade/troubleshoot their respective arducpoter drone, by the launch of my Yuotube channel DRONELANDER.

Many video's are focused on Cheerson CX-20 but they can be used even on different quadcopter equiped with APM or PIXHAWK.

And this is my first and latest building: so proud of it and any time I see it flies, the only word that I can say is WOW!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRXR...0t_3tMiSA3Hzaf
Last edited by lepiere; Jan 08, 2018 at 04:20 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply