bixler 2 throttle auto on - RC Groups
Oct 16, 2017, 01:10 PM
Discussion

bixler 2 throttle auto on

hi guys so i just assembled my bixler 2 with a orange receiver, aileron elevator rudder all seem fine but the throttle is auto on, even at the lowest setting, i trimmed it all the way down and it still turns, any idea?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 16, 2017, 02:27 PM
An itch?. Scratch build.
If you have the ESC's instruction sheet, it should show how to do the 'set throttle range'.
Oct 16, 2017, 02:36 PM
You could also try increasing the throttle servo endpoint setting to over 100%
Oct 16, 2017, 02:51 PM
Unfortuanlly it came with no manual �� I learn how to build it through YouTube videos
Oct 16, 2017, 03:12 PM
An itch?. Scratch build.
Here's the Hobby King page on the Bixler 2 --

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/h-king-b...500mm-pnp.html

scroll down the page to the information tab marked 'Files'. There is a .pdf manual you can download.
Oct 16, 2017, 04:04 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
Try this ...... if it doesn't work , something else is wrong :

Flite Test - Throttle End Points - FAST TIP (1 min 59 sec)
Oct 16, 2017, 04:56 PM
Thanks problem solved!
Oct 16, 2017, 06:48 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muaahhhh
Thanks problem solved!
Awesome !
Oct 29, 2017, 02:36 PM

Hobby King Bixler 2 manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eflightray
Here's the Hobby King page on the Bixler 2 --

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/h-king-b...500mm-pnp.html

scroll down the page to the information tab marked 'Files'. There is a .pdf manual you can download.
That manual is just about as useful as wet toilet paper. I've been seeing a lot about this kit that shows it comes with a manual. Mine didn't. Mine came with blue stickers rather than the green and yellow like most pictures show. Mine also came with a solid foam cockpit instead of a clear one. Seems to me I got stuck with a conglomeration of left over parts. Any ideas to help a complete nooby? I'm going to use a Turnigy 9X with the stock electrics but am also going to use a Quanum Gyro. Comments? P.S. This is my first R/C plane and I am 68 years old .
Oct 30, 2017, 01:58 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
Quote:
Originally Posted by runninron69
That manual is just about as useful as wet toilet paper. I've been seeing a lot about this kit that shows it comes with a manual. Mine didn't. Mine came with blue stickers rather than the green and yellow like most pictures show. Mine also came with a solid foam cockpit instead of a clear one. Seems to me I got stuck with a conglomeration of left over parts. Any ideas to help a complete nooby? I'm going to use a Turnigy 9X with the stock electrics but am also going to use a Quanum Gyro. Comments? P.S. This is my first R/C plane and I am 68 years old .
Hi runninron69

Will you be flying an RC plane for the very first time ?
Will you have the assistance of an experienced RC flyer ?

64 year old Al