Diatone Has a New Drone Racing Frame Coming Soon - 2018GT-M200 - RC Groups

Diatone Has a New Drone Racing Frame Coming Soon - 2018GT-M200

Diatone continues to impress with awesome drone frames for racing and freestyle FPV. Check out the latest design that is soon to be released.

Splash

Diatone innovations Style

Diatone continues to impress with awesome drone frames for racing and freestyle FPV. They've become a popular choice among the community and it's nice to see them push this technology forward. We got a glimpse last week at a new frame that should be released soon and now we have a name, the 2018GT-M200.

It's sleek, slim and has a fold up camera cage for access to the board and other electronics. It's said to be under 100g for the Normal Plus configuration which should make it incredibly powerful and agile. There's also a Normal X and a Stretch X version as well. It should be released as a frame only model at first so you'll need to add your own flight board, 4n1 ESC, or all in one board to get it up and running. We're pumped to learn more when it's officially released.

Stay Tuned to Diatone USA for more info when this frame is released

Oct 16, 2017, 12:46 PM
I just wanna fly, fly, fly
Looks like a nice family of frames. I love that Diatone will offer a Quad-Plus version! That could make a sweet long-distance cruiser.

Weight seems heavy-ish in the day of ultralight builds. However, the frame will hopefully be bomb proof as a result. And I'm sure people will go nuts with the powertrain to compensate, as usual.
Oct 16, 2017, 03:37 PM
Cool! All of the plusses are starting to look like the shendrones rapture..
Oct 20, 2017, 10:10 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Nice.
Nov 07, 2017, 09:30 PM
Love Diatone frames....Looking forward to the Plus frame.
Nov 18, 2017, 11:54 AM
Bump...I see BG has both now available for a decent price.