Where do rc veterans buy batteries? - RC Groups
Oct 15, 2017, 05:28 PM
Discussion

Where do rc veterans buy batteries?

Hi any specific brand/website offers good deal and consistent quality lipo battery?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 15, 2017, 05:55 PM
yank and bank!!
I like pulse and especially tattu brands.
Oct 15, 2017, 06:01 PM
Beware Of The Shills !!!
I end up buying most of mine from hobbyking and mainly Turnigy or Zippy mainly as there's not a massive choice of sellers in the UK that don't cost a fortune.

If you're after a specific size / number of cells maybe post what they are and people can help point you in the right direction.
Oct 15, 2017, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witterings
I end up buying most of mine from hobbyking and mainly Turnigy or Zippy mainly as there's not a massive choice of sellers in the UK that don't cost a fortune.

If you're after a specific size / number of cells maybe post what they are and people can help point you in the right direction.
I have never had a problem with either Turnigy or Zippy and the prices are competitive. I also buy 20c - 30c batteries because that's all I need and all I reasonably expect.
Oct 15, 2017, 08:20 PM
Cajun-American
https://rcjetwerx.com/
Oct 16, 2017, 01:25 PM
I've been buying Admiral lipos from Motion RC since Hobby Poople went OOB. Reasonable price and they check them before shipping.
Oct 18, 2017, 09:55 PM
I miss HP for batteries, really good batteries and very good price when on sale.

I have been getting lipos from value hobby, rcjuice mostly.

Buzz.
Oct 18, 2017, 11:00 PM
Here to just enjoy the hobby
If you don't mind paying for good batteries look here.
Oct 19, 2017, 05:25 AM
I was only buying Admiral batteries as I had been impressed with them. Never had any issues but had 3 go bad recently. Now I am a little gun shy to buy more.

I have bought some through Value Hobby (Gforce) and I am pleased with them.

I used to buy Turnigy from HobbyKing but no longer buy anything from them as I refuse to pay their outrageous shipping prices. Actually been a year or more since I have bought anything from them. I guess they could have changed.
Oct 19, 2017, 08:55 AM
An itch?. Scratch build.
Where do rc veterans buy batteries?

??

Do you mean for our pacemakers ?, or for our electric wheelchairs ?

Oct 20, 2017, 10:45 PM
Here to just enjoy the hobby
Let’s see. We’re in the Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric) so it must be for pacemakers.
Oct 25, 2017, 12:25 PM
Registered Abuser
I like the Zippy brand from Hobbyking and the China Hobby Line brand http://www.chinahobbyline.us/
Oct 25, 2017, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muaahhhh
Hi any specific brand/website offers good deal and consistent quality lipo battery?
Try Banggood.com ? they offer the usual Made in China (where 99% are mfg'd) batteries before being relabelled with 'whatever' name) with shipping included prices. Acceptable (from China) shipping times too.
Nov 02, 2017, 02:50 PM
I've purchased a bunch of batteries from 2200 3S to 6S 4000 from Revolectrix. Very good batteries and haven't had any failures. They stand behind their products, offer competitive prices and quick shipping. I've received an order from Singapore to my house in Manitoba, Canada in less than 3 days. Sounds unbelievable but its true. They ship via FedEx & UPS and shipping rates are good as well if order is reasonable size. Nothing but good so far!
Nov 03, 2017, 10:47 PM
Been using Value Hobbys for years I go with the 30C G Force no problems long life. That being said I take good care of my batteries.
If you want a great charge that can do 6 batteries at once get Cellpro 6

Ken