CF tube supplier for shogun's tail boom ? - RC Groups
Nov 10, 2004, 03:17 PM
Spritual Pilot

CF tube supplier for shogun's tail boom ?

I remember in this news group that someone posted a web site who sells a CF tube with exactly same dimention as Shogun's tail boom. I thought I wrote down the address somewhere, but couldn't find where (even in search here). At that time, the tubes had been out of stock just after a few hours when the web site address was posed here.

Anybody who has the web site address? I am not sure whether they have a stock now. Just wanted to check again.

Also, is there other place to buy the CF tube for Shogun's tail boom? Not expensive helihobby's CF boom. Looking for a cheap maintainance cost...

Thanks

JN
to remove ads between posts
Nov 10, 2004, 03:21 PM
I think Xanon on this board has some CF booms that he is seliing that come from CF arrows that are the same dimensions as stock.
Nov 10, 2004, 06:59 PM
I've bought CF arrow shaft that was only overside on the OD by 0.1mm. but the wall was a little thicker, so the bering still would fit. just check your local hunting shoppe.
Nov 10, 2004, 09:09 PM
Pro Bro #495
The web site that I think you are talking about has pretty much disapeared. They also had woven cf tube with the right ID and OD for piccolos, hornets and some others.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248297