Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 25, 2018, 04:13 AM
Watch Andys video, there is a wire from the receiver to the vtx you need to remove.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 31, 2018, 05:48 AM
Hi All, check this:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...5&postcount=25
Jun 12, 2018, 02:54 PM

fire dancer motors

I broke a motor of my firedancer. Has someone any idea to replace it?
Jun 13, 2018, 09:38 PM
PowerMetalPilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulomro
De-solder the three motor wires and solder on the new motor wires (it doesn't matter what goes to where)

After that you must check the motor is spinning in the right direction and if it isn't you can either swap around any two of the motor wires or change the motor direction in the blheli suite chrome app.
Jun 18, 2018, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulomro
You mean you can't find a Furibee replacement? Then you may have to fit another manufacturers motor in that spec. There are several making that size 2306 2750KV.
Aug 03, 2018, 10:16 AM
Just bought one of these from RCgroups.. It had the tinfoil over vtx, capacitors, and from reading about this quad I knew I was going to face interference from vtx... When I got it and was taking it apart I had an idea to simply flip the vtx over and added a rubber o-ring under vtx for spacer ... and now it works perfectly! I even removed the tinfoil no intereference! So to clarify totally stock just flipped vtx over and added o-ring spacer under each vtx mounting hole (4 o-rings) and now NO interference. So I figured id pass this along. I also swapped fpv cam for foxeer micro and swapped antenna to a dipole, got some low profile prop nuts, adjusted motor bearing screw on each motor, carbon fiber battery protector plate, and put a pad between battery and frame, motor timing adjusted and reversed prop rotation.... flies perfectly on 4s. Good luck all.

Quick Reply