CGO 1 camera and app on iPhone iOS 11 - RC Groups
Oct 13, 2017, 06:12 PM
Help!

CGO 1 camera and app on iPhone iOS 11

Hi

My CGO 1 app from Yuneec no longer works since I updated my iPhone to iOS 11. It was OK in iOS 10. Yuneec and Horizon Hobby haven't replied to my emails asking for help.

Does anybody know another app I could use (the other Yuneec apps don't link to the CGO 1), or does anybody know a fix on the camera?

I also have an Android tablet (Samsung), but as I am in UK, it doesn't have 5.8ghz, and so the camera won't link to it, although the app runs!

Any ideas, please?

Pete (new member)
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2018, 06:15 PM
God is good all the time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteLee
Hi

My CGO 1 app from Yuneec no longer works since I updated my iPhone to iOS 11. It was OK in iOS 10. Yuneec and Horizon Hobby haven't replied to my emails asking for help.

Does anybody know another app I could use (the other Yuneec apps don't link to the CGO 1), or does anybody know a fix on the camera?

I also have an Android tablet (Samsung), but as I am in UK, it doesn't have 5.8ghz, and so the camera won't link to it, although the app runs!

Any ideas, please?

Pete (new member)
Did you ever get any information? Iím having the same issue.

Quick Reply