Oct 13, 2017, 05:33 PM
Discussion

Trex 600 Nitro V2 Limited Edition setup

Hello I crashed my V2 limited edition nitro and before I crashed I was able to get +12 and -12 on the pitch before the crash I believe the swashplate is to low now because when I try to get the same pitch settings the washout assembly falls below the pins guides on the rotor head. I know the washout falling that far will cause binding leading to a crash. The most pitch I can get is +8 and -8 in the swashplate radio settings in my DX9. The swashplate pitch settings in the beginning was -60 now the most I can program is -28. I've attached a picture of the swash at zero degrees and the washout assembly at full negative pitch which is -8 degrees, which shows the washout just at the end of the guide pins on the rotor head. Any help on how to improve the swashplate and linkages to get more pitch I would appreciate it.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 14, 2017, 04:27 AM

headspeed

Pitch is just one way to get more lift; the other is to increase the head rpm
What head speed have you been running ; increasing will increase the lift at lower pitch angles.

Unless the parts you installed are different then the original ones the result should be the same; have you measured if the pushrods are set to the correct size?
Oct 14, 2017, 04:30 AM
And post a picture showing the head to the lever on the side of the frame at 0 pitch.
That could help locate a wrong setup

Quick Reply