Oct 13, 2017, 06:55 AM
Thread OP
Cool

NEW F3K-App for Jeti users

Hey DLG-FRIENDS!!

We've just finished our all brand new F3K App for Jeti 14/16/24 Transmitters!

German and English Version is available FREE for all you out there.

English Manual is still in progress, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask here (or use the Google Translator for the German-Manual instead)

It would be fine, if all Jeti-Pilots will test the app and report here about some missing options, respectively if you are finding App-Bugs.

Download-link to the latest version:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x2t23eact...QczhQLFoa?dl=0

Please download all files, and use the F3K_Setup.bat for installation. Choose the drive from your Jeti (for example e), one step later you can choose Y to make a backup of your transmitter or simply press enter to start the installation. All necessary files will be installed on your Transmitter.
The App takes about 5 seconds for start-up if you turn on your TX or if you switch from/to another model.

Hopefully a lot of Jeti-Pilots will use the App in future.

Thank's to RENE (Geierwally) for developing the App in many, many hours (I think much more than 150hours of programming) and thank's to Martin from Jeti to help us out if we had troubles.

Please pay ATTENTION to the COPYRIGHT!

Best regards, Gernot
to remove ads between posts
Oct 13, 2017, 10:33 AM
a.k.a. Matt Nelson
Can you provide a quick summary of features?
Oct 13, 2017, 01:13 PM
Thread OP
All Tasks included + 3 Trainingstasks

Best regards, Gernot
Oct 13, 2017, 04:36 PM
a.k.a. Matt Nelson
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattN
Can you provide a quick summary of features?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gernot_Tengg
All Tasks included + 3 Trainingstasks
lol - that may be a little too quick of a summary...

what does it actually do? i assume it sets up timers specific for each task? how do you start/stop them? does it use the accelerometer or a switch? how do you deal with non-deterministic tasks like Poker and 1234? Any screenshots? etc...

It sounds intriguing, but i gotta know a little more before i install it...
Oct 13, 2017, 05:13 PM
a.k.a. Matt Nelson
I just looked at the documentation (German). It looks like everything I asked is answered in there - if only I could read it.

I'll try to translate it while I wait for the English version...

thanks
Oct 14, 2017, 06:02 AM
Hi F3K Guys
The F3K App was finished last week and until now I had no time to write English manual. But don't worry , I'll prepare some video clips with the English configuration of the App. Hopefully it will help, until the userís manual is translated.
The App has many features , each task A, B, C, C, E, F, G, H, I, J is implemented and 3 additional trainings tasks. Writing logs for each flight is implemented and all important timer informationís are displayed and coming out by voice messages. For further Informationís concerning the App pls. wait for my video clips
Weíre GO for F3K Contest
With kind regards
Geierwally
Oct 16, 2017, 03:51 PM
Amazing Gernot!! Thanks so much for publishing this info. We, JETI users have been waiting a long time for this, and now with LUA programming has been possible.

Thanks for the effort
Oct 20, 2017, 10:59 AM
Hi F3K Guys,
the videoclip for english configuration of the App is uploadet to youtube
F3K App Jeti (30 min 21 sec)

The english users docu will follow later.
Download latest install package here:
https://github.com/Geierwally-xD/F3K_App_Jeti
With kind regards
Geierwally
Last edited by Geierwally; Nov 16, 2017 at 11:47 AM.
Apr 29, 2019, 08:37 AM
Love this app though it seems to crash in latest firmware. Any plan to update? Thanks!
Apr 29, 2019, 11:48 PM
Adam
That is awesome that there is an F3K app for Jeti. One more reason to want a Jeti. Please stop it on second thought .
May 02, 2019, 12:23 PM
Would love to hear from the dev on current stability. (The app not me) ��
Jul 01, 2019, 01:14 PM
RCG Admin
Ditto!
Mar 06, 2020, 09:34 AM
Hi, very good!
But does somebody can developed the same for F5K??
Apr 11, 2020, 04:56 PM
Is this updated with the new tasks and last info for F3K Contests?
Jun 24, 2020, 03:49 PM

We're GO for F3K Contest with new Release V1.0.5

Hi F3K Guys,
The new Release V1.0.5 is available for installation over Jeti Studio App Manager. Gernot Tengg has adapted all tasks according to new F3K contest guidelines and implemented a new launch training (vario and altitude telemetry necessary)
I've splittet configuration from main part to save LUA storage and keep it running on the 14 and 16 - transmitters. All other Jeti transmitters are supported too.
Because of storage problem on 14's and 16's transmitters a direct model change between two models with telemetry and LUA is only possible on startup (switch off and on transmitter, than change model direct on startup menu)
Without switching off transmitter a dummy model without LUA and telemetry must be loaded between two models with LUA and telemetry. For all other transmitters this workaround is not necessary.
Find more information in Jeti Forum and if you've questions to Gernot or me ask directly there:
https://www.jetiforum.de/index.php/l...tart=96#112029
With kind regards
Geierwally
Last edited by Geierwally; Jun 25, 2020 at 08:06 AM.

Quick Reply