Hacker Fly Alps 3 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 13, 2017, 06:30 AM
RC Paraglider / Sailplanes
Video

Hacker Fly Alps 3

Nice Event.

Maybe one day.....

Hacker FlyAlps Großarl (4K) (13 min 3 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Oct 13, 2017, 08:33 AM
RCG Admin
Yes! Iloved it over there. Super fun and great place to fly with an awesome group of guys!
Oct 17, 2017, 01:02 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
wow!
Oct 18, 2017, 05:51 PM
Looks like fun, is it only for hacker owners? Did I see someone wearing lederhosen in the last picture
Oct 19, 2017, 06:42 AM
Hi,
Delicate question to answer. The answer is yes and no.
Online they will show only their Hacker Wings as it's supported by Hacker Germany but...... if you follow the same persons individually on different forums, they all have wings from both Opale and Hacker.
I've seen pictures from other users where a few 'other' wings were in the air.

Unfortunately a little war started some time ago and it got nasty on certain forums (RC Network.de as an example). It got to the point where some forum members where banned and I even heard that some legal action was taken - ouch...

Now some forums which where general like RCgroups are now split into brands.... very sad as a lot of knowledgeable people are now no longer posting or answering questions on certain German forums....
Oct 25, 2017, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlescd
Hi,
Delicate question to answer. The answer is yes and no.
Online they will show only their Hacker Wings as it's supported by Hacker Germany but...... if you follow the same persons individually on different forums, they all have wings from both Opale and Hacker.
I've seen pictures from other users where a few 'other' wings were in the air.

Unfortunately a little war started some time ago and it got nasty on certain forums (RC Network.de as an example). It got to the point where some forum members where banned and I even heard that some legal action was taken - ouch...

Now some forums which where general like RCgroups are now split into brands.... very sad as a lot of knowledgeable people are now no longer posting or answering questions on certain German forums....
Interesting info, sad about the bad vibes which is a bit surprising! Is this mainly only the German forum? Might check that out.
My attempt at German: Hoffentlich koennen alle zusammen freundlich wieder mal inder zukunft miteinander arbeiten..
Oct 25, 2017, 07:56 PM
Yes on the German forums. It is sad and hopefully this will go away with time.
Oct 25, 2017, 09:53 PM
RCG Admin
Agreed. The market is too small for that. I’m all about enjoying the sport and I think any paraglider event we have in the US should welcome all paraglider pilots.
Oct 25, 2017, 10:57 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Lets make it happen!
My PPG is dialed in now

Do they ever allow any RC at Lookout Mountain Flight Park?
I'd think they might be RC PPG friendly... but then again, they are an eccentric bunch and probably would not be thrilled to give up their launch pad.
Oct 25, 2017, 10:58 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Lets make it happen!
My PPG is dialed in now

Do they ever allow any RC at Lookout Mountain Flight Park?
I'd think they might be RC PPG friendly... but then again, they are an eccentric bunch and would probably not be thrilled to give up their launch pad.

I would make anywhere between Muncie and Orlando.
Oct 25, 2017, 11:00 PM
RCG Admin
That's a possibility for sure!