Fat Shark Dominator V3 w/diversity rx USED - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Eaglo_fpv, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 12, 2017, 10:10 PM
Trader Rating: 3
$275.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Fat Shark Dominator V3 w/diversity rx USED

I moved to 4:3 ratio cameras and switched to commander goggles. I no longer use my trusty Dominator V3.

Includes what is in the pictures. The goggles work great, the only flaw is what seems to be a very minor screen scratch or something. I took a picture of both screens, if you look closely you can see what I'm talking about. The picture of the lens that is vertical is where you will see it. I don't really see it when I fly, just on the bench or when focusing the cameras.

You can see in the pictures they have had their share of use, and decoration lol. There is cosmetic damage like a peeling sticker and some buttons covered by tape because the original plastic wore away.

The battery stopped working at one point and it turned out that one of the pigtail wires broke so I had to resolder it and cover with electrical tape. it hasn't failed a single time since.

Includes a nexwave race rx as well as a 2pineapples diversity rx from flying lemon which has been a fantastic rx for me.

I will pay shipping to the United States. Payment with paypal. If you want to use the goods and services option then just need to add $ to cover the paypal fee. No extra needed if you are okay with the friends and family money transfer.

I'm open to offers, trades, partial trades, etc if you have any of this lying around:
things I'm interested in:
-2207 2500 or higher kv motors (hyperlite, multicopter builders, zmx)
-vtx (tramp or tbs unify)
-fc (raceflight, cl racing)
-4 in 1 esc (dys, spedix, hobbywing, or raceflight)
-runcam micro swift 1 or 2, or spare lenses
-hq 5x4.8x3
-cyclone 5050x3
-1300-1600mah 4s quality lipos
to remove ads between posts