Brand New Carbon Z Splendor... - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by bzboy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 12, 2017, 07:54 PM
Trader Rating: 5
$250.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Brand New Carbon Z Splendor...

I am selling my Brand new in the box E-flite's Carbon Z Splendor. I have two of these and so this extra one has to go to make room in my hanger. Its a big sized plane and is too much fun. I am in the Houston area. Please look at the pictures as it is still in the brown shipping box and was opened to take pics. I won't ship it as its a huge plane and shipping is a little too expensive because of the size. I don't want any trades either.
to remove ads between posts