Piro practice - RC Groups
Oct 12, 2017, 04:39 PM
Question

Piro practice

What the heck is it? Isn't it just spinning around? What's there to practice? The heli just sits there and spins forever. What am I missing here?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 12, 2017, 07:51 PM
GREY.riddles::{used}? hmm
Piro practice performed:: by rudder input. Question= {{which way}}: right or?? LEFT!!
choices choices: interesting.
Sometimes: easier one way than the OTHER!! Visual {perception}
Oct 13, 2017, 01:42 AM
Hi,

There is an excellent post on helifreak about learning and piro is the first step : https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=531380

Piro is all about maintaining the position in different position : tail in, nose in and all the variants. Not that easy when starting but it's very important to master that thing.
Oct 13, 2017, 04:54 AM
Heligamist
Gah !! If someone says piro flip one more time ....
Oct 13, 2017, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_steed
Hi,

There is an excellent post on helifreak about learning and piro is the first step : https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=531380

Piro is all about maintaining the position in different position : tail in, nose in and all the variants. Not that easy when starting but it's very important to master that thing.
Ahh this. I spent last winter in the sim doing this. I thought it was called orientation training thus I never made the connection.
Thx.
Oct 13, 2017, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeDad
Gah !! If someone says piro flip one more time ....
Piro flip
Oct 13, 2017, 08:31 AM
Heligamist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thickfog
Piro flip
You left off three words ..
Oct 13, 2017, 09:35 AM
Piro flip one more time!
Oct 13, 2017, 10:20 AM
Heligamist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thickfog
Piro flip one more time!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Oct 13, 2017, 11:59 AM
Lord of the Strings
Try pirouetting slowly, not letting the heli wander away. Slower can be more difficult in this case.

Open <--- YOUR MIND---->