colored Scale instruments with intruction how to make! - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 12, 2017, 03:28 PM
Trader Rating: 304
$1.99 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

colored Scale instruments with intruction how to make!

If you want to add in instrument panel to your aerobatic, private or Warbird these are for you for only $1.99 per sheet. comes with instruction on how to quickly build a scale looking. panel !!! Why pay over $40 for an instrument panel when you can build it yourself?

New Placards for on/off, fuel etc. are generic and work in all planes. $1.99 each too!

I now have aerobatic maneuver placards to go in the dash in card stock.

Just look at the pictures and see how easy they are to make!!!

Ask me for an order blank listing all the instruments we have in stock and send me your email address so I can send it to you as an attachment.

We are the only manufacturer with CUB FACE INSTRUMENTS IN ALL SCALES.

We have them in color and Black and White as well as those that are the WWII fighter military "glow in the dark" radio active green!

These are DIALS NOT INSTRUMENT PANELS.

I have instruments in 1/7th, 1/6th, 1/4 & 1/3 scale models and can be made for 30%. Let me know if you need, Private, Jet, WWI, WWII Warbird or Aerobatic designs. I also have Placards for the instrument panels and Radios too.

All are just $1.99 per sheet.I have made these instruments for over 40 years now and most US Scale Master and Top Gun or AMA contestant have them in their planes.

These are simple to make using a plywood sandwich of 1/16" plywood with a single sheet of thin plex or page saver plastic in between. Instruction are included with every order.

PM your order. Mailing is generally one $1.00 cent stamp by 1st class mail.

I do not ship outside the USA! I do not take money orders!

Please give me your mailing address and please refer to the item you are buying in the “Detail line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts
Oct 14, 2017, 04:51 PM
Trader Rating: 103
1/5 scale possible?
Oct 14, 2017, 06:24 PM
Trader Rating: 304
Yes let me know the diameter of the instruments you want and need for the type of plane you are going to build the cockpit for. Thanks for your interest, Uncle George
PS email me at uncgeorge@comcast.net and I will send you an order black for pricing.