EzUHF stand-alone module, antenna - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by fizzwater2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 12, 2017, 01:08 PM
Trader Rating: 102
$60.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

EzUHF stand-alone module, antenna

I have here an Immersion RC EzUHF module, with a Diamond SRH771 antenna, which I got with a DX9 transmitter I bought.

I won't be doing any long-range FPV or similar, so really don't need to start investing in UHF receivers, etc.

New, this module is 129 bucks or so, and the antenna is another 25 bucks or so.

It also has an adapter cable which plugs into a Spektrum trainer port for sure, probably JR and others as well. The adapter cable also includes a JST connector for a separate battery, so you don't have to use up the one in your TX. With a 3S lipo, I measured the power output at a nearly a full watt, using one of our spectrum analyzers at work.

60 bucks, and shipping will be 7.50, in a box long enough to fit the antenna (to the US).
to remove ads between posts
Oct 13, 2017, 09:18 AM
Trader Rating: 102
don't forget, you can always make offers...