MonoKote Sealing tool and Woodpecker - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by mdiesu, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 12, 2017, 12:54 PM
Trader Rating: 1
$17.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
Sold

MonoKote Sealing tool and Woodpecker

MonoKote Heat Sealing Tool with a 5'-9" electric cord and a Woodpecker, both manufactured Top Flite. Both are used and in excellent condition like new. 3 new sealing socks are included.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 13, 2017, 12:10 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Pit Crew
PM Sent
Oct 13, 2017, 01:10 PM
Please Let me know what you mean by

Please let me know what you mean by PM SENT.

Mike Diesu
Oct 13, 2017, 01:28 PM
Pit Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiesu
Please Let me know what you mean by

Please let me know what you mean by PM SENT.

Mike Diesu
I sent you a Private Message (PM)...

I'm interested... and would like to know what your "negotiated" shipping would cost to send to zip code 77386.

Thanks,
Glenn
Oct 13, 2017, 01:41 PM

MonoKote Iron and woodpecker

Glen,
I received no messages from you and I sent two to you regarding the cost of shipping. Shipping cost is $10.00. I willing to split the cost with you. Your total cost will be $22.00 for both items shipped.
Oct 13, 2017, 02:03 PM
Pit Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiesu
Glen,
I received no messages from you and I sent two to you regarding the cost of shipping. Shipping cost is $10.00. I willing to split the cost with you. Your total cost will be $22.00 for both items shipped.
Sorry... I'm not sure why my PM didn't go through...

I'll take it... Thanks.... Can you send me your paypal email and I'll submit payment?

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - I haven't received a PM from you either... something must be up...