DJI Phantom 4 + extra battery and antenna mods - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by jjmelo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 12, 2017, 11:54 AM
Trader Rating: 116
$699.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

DJI Phantom 4 + extra battery and antenna mods

Hey! New lowered price! Priced to sell!

I've got a gently used DJI Phantom 4 with an additional battery for sale. Also throwing in the official DJI chest harness. Comes with everything in the picture. Drone has never been crashed and takes amazing 4K footage. Just pair up your iOS or Android device and go flying.

The radio had the antenna mod done professionally, which give you amazing range. Comes with everything you see in the picture.

$750, shipped in the US. Payment via Paypal please. Please PM me for my PayPal address.

Thanks!
Latest blog entry: The 'Nocchio - 22" FPV Wing
to remove ads between posts