Vintage Cox Corsair in IOB - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by flyerflorio, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 12, 2017, 06:36 AM
Trader Rating: 39
notsomodernmodeler
$85.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Vintage Cox Corsair in IOB

This sale is for a vintage Cox RTF Corsair control line model in it's original box!
The model looks like it has been started due to oil residue on the decals. I don't think it was ever flown though, it's NOT broken! Ha! There does not seem to be any cracks or stressed areas on the model. All things described seem to be original to the model.

The engine turns free and compression is good. I only cleaned the model. It comes with the original box, wrenches, unused decals (not in the best condition), paperwork, and battery starting clip.

Please study the pictures carefully, what you see is what you get!

I am asking $19.00 shipping on this model anywhere in the continental U.S. other locations will have to be quoted.
I'll accept your good check, money order or PayPal!

Don't be shy ask any questions you may have, make offers or just say hello!

Thanks for looking,
Jim
to remove ads between posts