Output Telemetry or via serial to PC - RC Groups
Oct 12, 2017, 05:06 AM
Discussion

Output Telemetry or via serial to PC

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can help me, Im trying to get telemetry data out of my 9XR Pro so I can view it live as its coming in on a PC. Im using an OrangeRX UHF 433 OpenLRSng module which is receiving Telemetry fine, however I want to make some software which processes the data it receives. WHile I can connect to it "live" via serial, once connected and the conneciton to the OrangeRX is established via a message "OpenLRS version blah blah..", everything else I get appears to be rubbish garbled data.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? or know how to make this "rubbish" data readable?

Dan
to remove ads between posts