New Tiny Whoop/Acrobee, new extra motors, etc... - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by quadfpv, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 12, 2017, 03:47 AM
Trader Rating: 18
$85.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

New Tiny Whoop/Acrobee, new extra motors, etc...

Hi, I'm selling my extra tiny whoop. It's never been flown and has the new camera with OSD. It has the newbeedrone silver motors also new with a new bee brain v1.2 for Fr Sky transmitters. I put a 2.0 connector so you can use the HV batteries. I also included a extra 2.0 connector. There are some new newbeedrone black motors which are a little faster than the silver one's. You'll have to bind it to your Fr Sky taranis transmitter and set your channels but right now it has air mode permanently on with a switch for arm and a switch for all flight three modes. You'll also have to set your call name in the OSD as it still has mine and we don't need two quadfpv's ...lol

I'm also including an extra non-OSD camera which is kinda new but will need a new antenna as I accidentally bent mine so I just cut it off hoping to replace it but then I got the OSD and didn't... It's only been used for one day!

The props are 3 prop king kong and it will come with tiny whoop box, instructions for the OSD camera and comes with the cockroach frame which is way more durable than the stock tiny whoop frame...

I will ship next business day first class and give tracking number
Last edited by quadfpv; Oct 12, 2017 at 09:05 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 12, 2017, 02:22 PM
Trader Rating: 18
I lowered the price a little bit so you guys can buys some batteries with the 2.0 connector for use with HV batteries

Oct 13, 2017, 09:22 PM
Trader Rating: 21
I'm Tri'n, are you Tri'n?
sent a PM
Oct 13, 2017, 09:22 PM
Trader Rating: 21
I'm Tri'n, are you Tri'n?
I sent a PM