Martin Mystery Ship - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Chris_Lake, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 11, 2017, 11:43 PM
Trader Rating: 6
$350.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Martin Mystery Ship

This is a re-post with lowered price as I'm needing to sell her. I'm putting my last Bob Martin Mystery Ship up for sale. I'm needing to thin out the "big birds" I know I won't fly. This plane has NEVER been flown. She needs to go to a new home where she can be put in the air and enjoyed. I've had 4 of these beautiful birds. They make fantastic sloping planes too, if you're so inclined! Wiring harness and servos are installed. Just need to install your Rx and she's ready to go! I installed a wheel in the fuse as I was thinking of using her for aerotow, then decided against it, but it can easily be removed if you don't want it in there. Please ask any questions. I'll pay the shipping to the contiguous US ONLY. All others is by the purchaser. I only charge what the Postal dude charges me! International or AK/HI purchasers to pay shipping. I'm asking $350.00 USD but will consider serious offers and trades (DLG's, Sloper's, etc). I do take PayPal. (please don't use "auction" for payment tho, as they will take a percentage out) Breaks down for easy transport! (see pics)

Thanks for looking.

~ Chris
to remove ads between posts