New to the sport - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 11, 2017, 10:29 PM
Discussion

New to the sport

So to get simulator going I just need to download FMS then buy one of those orange USB dongle to work with my stock super cub transmitter? Is it that simple?
Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 31, 2017, 10:36 PM
treefinder
If you have an win xp computer download fms and you can run it from the keyboard or tx. You will need an interface cable, and which you will use depends on your radio. I think the banggood multi protocol cable included fms on a cd. You will have to check on that. If you have win 7, 8, pr 10, it gets a bit more complicated and you will need some more software to make it work. A search on this forum will help with that.