Flysky swc switch broken - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 11, 2017, 04:26 PM
Discussion

Flysky swc switch broken

Ordered a rtf race quad and it took forever to receive in mail. But when I did get it the swc switch is broken. Completely new to this and that's why I got a cheap $300 rtf kit. Can I assign the function of the swc switch to another one? I know there is only one 3 toggle switch. I'm not going through customer care because if it took 2 months just to receive my order I imagine sending it back and waiting for another will be a crazy long time. Just going to buy another cheap radio locally when I can. Just want to try to use this one til then. Thanks for any help.

Edit: The switch was just snapped off btw and it's the fs-i6x radio.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 12, 2017, 04:14 PM
treefinder
First, where did you get it from? Some companies may just replace the whole unit. If it is shipping damage, take a picture of the tx and the box and find out how to place a claim.

Second, did the switch break or just the lever? (Is there a stub that still actuates the switch?) You might be able to reattach a new lever. If it is truly broke, Banggood.com has a bunch of switches for TXs https://www.banggood.com/search/thre...on-switch.html

You might be able to replace the broken switch if you want to open the case. Open it and note how many pins it has and how it is connected before ordering another