First Annual RC Swap Shop & Antique Car Show - New Milford, CT

Here is a new swap meet that mixes radio control and antique cars! Head out and support our veterans!

Splash

RC Swap Shop & Antique Car Show to Support Veterans

• Where - 48 Anderson Avenue, New Milford, CT 06776
  • When - October 29th

The Hobby Hangout in New Milford, Connecticut will host their first annual RC Swap Shop & Antique Car Show to support local Veterans.

Their 15,000 square foot facility will house 250+ spots in the Swap Shop while the huge outdoor parking lot will show over 150 Antique and Classic Cars.

Admission is free to spectators. Swap Shop and Car Show spots are $15 each.

Dust off that RC gear that you no longer use and come on down. You’ll be supporting a great cause, hanging out with a great crowd and you may even walk out with a few more bucks than you came in with. Or just come by to check out the show outside and shop inside. We’ll have cars, trucks, planes, helicopters, drones, boats, parts/accessories and more!

Doors open at 9:00. Hot breakfast sandwiches, coffee, burgers, hot dogs, snacks and more will be available all day.

Oct 12, 2017, 12:30 PM
Hi all
To make simple I will hold a table or two if you email me at johng@thehobbyhangout.com.

We will have some Plane hangers to put planes over your tables we have a limited supply of them you can bring your own in to play it safe.
Note: The ceiling is 10' off the ground.

We have tons of parking too.

If you need more info please call me at 860.248.7000

Thank hope to see you here and help support our great Veterans.

My Info:
John Gallagher
The Hobby Hangout
48 Anderson Ave.
New Milford, CT 06776
Email: johng@thehobbyhangout.com
Web: thehobbyhangout.com
Facebook: the hobby hangout

Quick Reply