This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 10, 2017, 07:29 PM
Thread OP
Yippee!

My chucked multi tool is here

https://goo.gl/kqZuTJ = Product page .

It's here at last !
I just dont know what to say . So I will quote my brother .
It feels , it sounds and it smells industrial .

I have been using multi tools for a long time , perhaps more than 30 years . Some have been decent , some have been rubbish and none have been great .
And what I am referring to is those collets . Never the right size for the drill bit or non Kit hardware I wanted to use . And now some truly awesome person has gone and put a chuck on a multi tool .

At last you can fit those tinny little drill bits to your motor tool . So many times I have given up trying to drill something with my motor tool because the drill bit was spinning in the collet .

So far I have taken some pictures and just spun up the MT a little to see how the motor runs . I will give it some more running to help it run in and so far I am simply tickled pink by this MT . There will be a review shortly .
Last edited by old4570; Oct 11, 2017 at 06:24 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply