Traxxas Bandit VXL w/ Futaba Digital Radio - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by swps, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 10, 2017, 05:35 PM
Trader Rating: 65
Some Girls r Bigger thn Others
$200.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Traxxas Bandit VXL w/ Futaba Digital Radio

Traxxas Bandit VXL in in good mechanical condition, the body is in fair/good condition, I've been driving it and it's not perfect but looks good, see pic. Everything works perfectly! Car has a wheely bar and aluminum front bumper. Just to make sure, VXL is the Traxxas Brushless motor and speed controller which works great with Traxxas batteries and 2s and 3s batteries. Car is great on 2s and VERY fast on 3s.

$200 shipped - Comes with the car and a Futaba 3PL digital radio. This is a major upgrade over the stock radio and I'm also including some Traxxas Anaconda wheels with the car and the stock battery. But I don't have the charger and the battery should work but I haven't used it in a while. You also get the box.

I am offering these shipped CONUS with Paypal payment. I am not looking for trades of any kind. PM me with questions or offers. Please no low ball offers.
to remove ads between posts