Hubsan H501M X4 Waypoint WiFi FPV Brushless GPS With 720P HD Camera RC Drone Quadcopt - Page 2 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 27, 2017, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noillek
Hi,

I just received my H501A and is awesome... specially the waypoint flight mode... with the wifi booster (they call it Relay) i got as far as 410m with no virtual lag on the video stream... i just wanted to have the sticks to play a bit on analog mode... got my ipad a Gamevice gamepad to get it going but unfortunately doesn't work with the H501A. With this new version H501M if i can get my hands on the transmitter only would be great.

This is a serious drone H501M + Relay will be the best option for a very decent price... i guess that i will buy this version soon and bundle with what i already have from the H501A that i have.

Cheers
Cool. I'm definately going to buy either the M or the A before christmas. What kind of range do you get with the A without using the relay? That range should be the same as with the M out of the box.

I know it says 70 m, but also other people claim about 300 m.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 31, 2017, 08:19 PM

Hubsan 501M

Looking forward to the release of Hubsan's latest drone. I have the H501C, and was considering purchasing the H501A, but I prefer to have a transmitter rather than a cell phone as a controller. This H501M looks like the best of both worlds. I will wait until SeByDockey and Quadcopter 101 make their initial assessment.
Nov 28, 2017, 06:45 AM

501m

any news on release date and price? - seems a long time coming considering the spec is so very similar to existing models...?

Looks like they are using Gearbest & Bang to gauge demand by backorders? - At this rate they wont be able to satisfy orders and shipping time for Christmas and possibly lose out on the seasonal demand with competition beating them to market - web price around 100 Sterling would be good or 120 if they upgrade to 1080p perhaps?
Nov 28, 2017, 05:38 PM

H501M release date??

When is the intended release date for this drone? Haven't heard anything from Hubsan on this. Still waiting, albeit less patiently than I was before. Was hoping to arrange to have Santa leave this under the tree for me.
Nov 28, 2017, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Henderson
When is the intended release date for this drone? Haven't heard anything from Hubsan on this. Still waiting, albeit less patiently than I was before. Was hoping to arrange to have Santa leave this under the tree for me.
I Doubt it will be much longer since it has been up on BG for nearly 2 months.
Dec 03, 2017, 01:30 PM

2 months and counting....

2 months and counting....
Dec 09, 2017, 07:06 AM
are they going to bother? - How could they miss the Christmas market???!
Dec 13, 2017, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtolharrierbnice
are they going to bother? - How could they miss the Christmas market???!
Release date 27th december.
Dec 14, 2017, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
Release date 27th december.
This H501M preorder looks promising. The quad is of rather good price equipped with R/C but only a 720P camera offered.
However only a few presale quantities at BG right now. I presume the reason behind is either people have owned enough 501A or S already or pilots have found no interest in those GPS capabilities whatsoever. To me, the Hubsan App, R/C and the brushless motors offered at this size of quads is pretty attractive.

I've only H507A X4 at this moment. Interesting H501M ............
Dec 20, 2017, 05:05 AM

final spec

with the delayed shipping, I need to see the final spec as shipped and price before considering upgrading from 502e (which is amazing at BG price point)
Dec 20, 2017, 05:07 AM

final spec

with the delayed shipping, I need to see the final spec as shipped and price before considering upgrading from 502e (which is amazing at BG price point)

Who has best price and most likely to ship in early Jan
Dec 21, 2017, 06:46 AM
surprisingly little interest in this new little chappy....
Dec 21, 2017, 03:30 PM
Quote:
surprisingly little interest in this new little chappy....
Maybe because it's near christmas?
Dec 22, 2017, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
Maybe because it's near christmas?
hope that was sarcasm, cos kinda the point..
Dec 22, 2017, 06:00 AM
Quote:
hope that was sarcasm, cos kinda the point..
It is a guessing game how are we to know when no one posts about it.

Quick Reply