Jun 13, 2018, 05:50 PM
Thank you. I shall revert both to R&D. @SergeyECA: your videos have been sent to the factory for further investigation. I expect we'll have an answer within a few days for your case.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 13, 2018, 05:55 PM

Thank you to all involved

We understand this is a time consuming process and are very glad that you guys are helping us out. We hope to get to the bottom of this and quite possibly improve our products with your cooperation. Many thanks
Jun 13, 2018, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annegottagun
We understand this is a time consuming process and are very glad that you guys are helping us out. We hope to get to the bottom of this and quite possibly improve our products with your cooperation. Many thanks
im really hoping that it can be fixed, and anyway thanx!
and im happy that choose Hubsan instead of "noname brand" that have no feedback at all
Jun 14, 2018, 12:20 AM
And thank you for your help, Annegottagun. We'll wait.
Jun 20, 2018, 03:56 PM
Anne, there is news from the developers?
Jun 20, 2018, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ua3skc
They haven't told me anything yet; allow me to inquire.
Jun 22, 2018, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ua3skc
Here is the input the engineers have:

1) The Toilet Bowling, they have told me is due to external compass interference. They recommend trying to calibrate in another location.

2) As for the inability to calibrate in the Kursk region- they've come out with a new flight control firmware version that they would like you to help test. They say, to upgrade, bind and calibrate (you should be able to pass within 1-2 turns of the aircraft). I recommend setting the aircraft on the ground and waiting for 15 seconds before calibrating the compass. After calibration is complete, check the yaw reading with your compass readings- make sure the discrepancy is less than 20 degrees before attempting to fly. If it is not, please record a video of the phenomenon and show that the firmware has been upgraded appropriately.
Last edited by annegottagun; Jun 25, 2018 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Firmware link taken out to make sure nobody from incompatible regions can use it to test
Jun 23, 2018, 10:20 AM
Quote:
2) As for the inability to calibrate in the Kursk region- they've come out with a new flight control firmware version that they would like you to help test. They say, to upgrade, bind and calibrate (you should be able to pass within 1-2 turns of the aircraft). I recommend setting the aircraft on the ground and waiting for 15 seconds before calibrating the compass. After calibration is complete, check the yaw reading with your compass readings- make sure the discrepancy is less than 20 degrees before attempting to fly. If it is not, please record a video of the phenomenon and show that the firmware has been upgraded appropriately. Firmware linked below.
i try it and it seems workin fine now!
i need test more but, its flying and even retuns.
Last edited by Sergey ZH; Jun 25, 2018 at 03:21 PM.
Jun 24, 2018, 01:57 PM
Annegottagun, thank you so much for the firmware. You've done a great job!

Before flashing I want to write the previous firmware to the file. In case of incorrect operation, this will help to return. Tell me, please, what program I can write the previous firmware to the file?
Jun 25, 2018, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergey ECA
Annegottagun, thank you so much for the firmware. You've done a great job!

Before flashing I want to write the previous firmware to the file. In case of incorrect operation, this will help to return. Tell me, please, what program I can write the previous firmware to the file?
There is no way of doing that for you. However, I have the original H501M FC V1.1.7, so if you wish to return to it, you can always ask me. Be careful!

@Sergey ZH Glad to hear it!
Jun 25, 2018, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergey ZH
i try it and it seems workin fine now!
i need test more but, its flying and even retuns.
Also, could you take out the firmware link in your response? I'd like to make sure this firmware is restricted to this group of testers right now. We don't want anybody from other regions using it because it won't work for them and will possibly cause issues for people outside of Russia.
Jun 25, 2018, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Also, could you take out the firmware link in your response? I'd like to make sure this firmware is restricted to this group of testers right now. We don't want anybody from other regions using it because it won't work for them and will possibly cause issues for people outside of Russia.
sure! sorry for this.
Last edited by Sergey ZH; Jun 25, 2018 at 03:38 PM.
Jun 25, 2018, 03:27 PM
Quote:
There is no way of doing that for you. However, I have the original H501M FC V1.1.7, so if you wish to return to it, you can always ask me. Be careful!

@Sergey ZH Glad to hear it!
Send, please 1.1.7. How is it more convenient to do this?
Jun 25, 2018, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Here is the input the engineers have:

1) The Toilet Bowling, they have told me is due to external compass interference. They recommend trying to calibrate in another location.

2) As for the inability to calibrate in the Kursk region- they've come out with a new flight control firmware version that they would like you to help test. They say, to upgrade, bind and calibrate (you should be able to pass within 1-2 turns of the aircraft). I recommend setting the aircraft on the ground and waiting for 15 seconds before calibrating the compass. After calibration is complete, check the yaw reading with your compass readings- make sure the discrepancy is less than 20 degrees before attempting to fly. If it is not, please record a video of the phenomenon and show that the firmware has been upgraded appropriately.
Hi. Thanks for the firmware. I easily flaunted and now the copter flies well. At some point, he began to re-assimilate, but I unfolded it with my nose, as it flew up and everything normalized. apparently you can even more make your revision of the program. Thank you!
Jun 25, 2018, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergey ECA
Send, please 1.1.7. How is it more convenient to do this?

PM me for the request and I will respond with the firmware link.

Quick Reply