Having trouble getting sales support - RC Groups
Oct 10, 2017, 04:20 PM
Fly, Eat, Fly, Sleep, FlyÖ
Discussion

Having trouble getting sales support

I ordered LiPo batteries from the Singapore store on the 28th of September that should have arrived by the 9th of October and was just told by FedEx that the package was in China and had been denied for shipment. I have tried to call the US phone and the Singapore phone, to see if Revolectrix might be able take care of whatever problem might exist. But no one answered at either place. Iím kind of stuck here, I really needed the batteries for this weekend and really donít want to spend a lot more money on batteries from somewhere else and have them rush shipped (at a crazy rate) just for this weekend.
HELP!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 11, 2017, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekhet
I ordered LiPo batteries from the Singapore store on the 28th of September that should have arrived by the 9th of October and was just told by FedEx that the package was in China and had been denied for shipment. I have tried to call the US phone and the Singapore phone, to see if Revolectrix might be able take care of whatever problem might exist. But no one answered at either place. Iím kind of stuck here, I really needed the batteries for this weekend and really donít want to spend a lot more money on batteries from somewhere else and have them rush shipped (at a crazy rate) just for this weekend.
HELP!

Yup. We have g a few fedex problems. Will try sort it out by Friday

J