Quasar EPP 3D Delta - Page 10 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 10, 2018, 02:22 PM
flyin' fool
My downfall was the EPP I have, 1.9# 9mm with a melted skin, very heavy.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 10, 2018, 02:29 PM
flyin' fool
This cold/flu took 11 days to subside. Nasty stuff around here, seems everyone has it. The bad part for us old dudes is it's killing people, 37 in Canada so far, it turns into pneumonia.

Did you know you can get a vaccine for pneumonia? One shot is good for life.
Jan 10, 2018, 04:31 PM
Flying Models for 55 Years
My wife has had it since Christmas! I carried her to the Doctor three times! She is just now getting over it! I'm over the peak and on the down hill side of it! It's been rough! We are both in our 60's, can't take any chances with Colds & Flu!

Bobby
Jan 10, 2018, 06:07 PM
If Toads could Fly...

And now it is time to lighten up...

I have been having so much fun with the Quasar I decided to practice on my video editor and do a "How to Land" tutorial...
I hope you find it useful.

LandingTutorial (1 min 14 sec)
Jan 10, 2018, 08:01 PM
Registered Abuser
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFord2
I have been having so much fun with the Quasar I decided to practice on my video editor and do a "How to Land" tutorial...

https://youtu.be/e14jVVs1P8E
Nice tutorial, thanks! Iíll try using another object to slow down if needed
Jan 11, 2018, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFord2
Nice tutorial.

302, were you able to get hold of Greg and order a Quasar?
Jan 11, 2018, 03:43 PM
Registered Abuser
Quote:
Originally Posted by r/cdawg
Nice tutorial.

302, were you able to get hold of Greg and order a Quasar?
I havenít tried yet Itís been a busy week for me with appointments and I havenít had much energy to do much else. Iíll be contacting him soon though!

I still need to start at the top of this thread and give it a thourough reading, hoping to come across a recommendation for a good motor for breezy outdoor flight in 5 to 10 mph wind since thatís our normal day around here.
Jan 12, 2018, 11:40 AM
Multirotor Enthusiast
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldguy
This cold/flu took 11 days to subside. Nasty stuff around here, seems everyone has it. The bad part for us old dudes is it's killing people, 37 in Canada so far, it turns into pneumonia.

Did you know you can get a vaccine for pneumonia? One shot is good for life.
I've had mine since New Years Eve. Started with a soar throat and then to full on nose and head congestion. I'm getting better but SLOWLY. But all that nose blowing has my ears clogged up something awful. I sure hope that'll clear up soon. It sounds like I'm under water.
Jan 12, 2018, 02:24 PM
flyin' fool
Mine hit on Dec. 29th, still not back to normal............... whatever that is.

Built a new indoor flying machine out of scraps. Test tonight, then report if I'm not too embarrassed.
Jan 12, 2018, 06:36 PM
Flying Models for 55 Years
I'm still coughing my guts up My wife is still coughing, but not as bad as me
Jan 12, 2018, 10:02 PM
I hope you guys all start feeling better and get over the colds and flu you’ve been fighting. Excuse me while I reach for the hand sanitizers.
Jan 12, 2018, 10:26 PM
Registered Abuser
Quote:
I hope you guys all start feeling better and get over the colds and flu youíve been fighting. Excuse me while I reach for the hand sanitizers.
You may want to grab a mask also
Jan 13, 2018, 09:35 PM
flyin' fool
strayed ....................... https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...flying-machine
Jan 14, 2018, 04:03 PM
The Scrappy is cool. I like interestingly shaped flying objects.
Jan 14, 2018, 04:55 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
Quote:
I like interestingly shaped flying objects.

Have you seen this one ? Vector controlled , pendulum stabilized ..... by RCG member Flattermann :

RC - Rotating Wing - Vector Controlled Experimental Aircraft (3 min 0 sec)

Quick Reply