10/9/17

Dom new Pb of 397
Josh Roth new Pb of 355 plus
Scott Magner 382

Good speeds for all today
to remove ads between posts
Oct 09, 2017, 04:10 PM
Obsessed
Amazing morning, I'm already back home. Wow.

I think I stole most of the epic air during my flight. By the time the Transonic went up, the wind had dropped off substantially. I will post a full list of speeds in the speed thread, but Josh and I were both stoked on the new PBs. Thanks to Spencer for producing the finest DS machines this side of anywhere!

Couldn't have asked for a better day!
Oct 09, 2017, 05:44 PM
Remember... Fly for fun!
Wow guys amazing work!!!!

Congrats on your epic new pb, Dom!!!
Oct 09, 2017, 07:42 PM
ASLOPEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamin' eagle
Amazing morning, I'm already back home. Wow.

I think I stole most of the epic air during my flight. By the time the Transonic went up, the wind had dropped off substantially. I will post a full list of speeds in the speed thread, but Josh and I were both stoked on the new PBs. Thanks to Spencer for producing the finest DS machines this side of anywhere!

Couldn't have asked for a better day!
I miss you guys I'm stuck in a working hell without flying
Oct 09, 2017, 09:25 PM
Really fun day at Parker with no carnage. Sure is nice having only 1hr drive to warm sunny wind with good speeds! Congrats Dominic and Josh on some nice big PBs. After all those flights looking for PBs at Weldon, its refreshing to see Parker deliver ;o) Nice flying guys! Good times...
Last edited by sll914; Oct 14, 2017 at 03:50 PM.
Oct 09, 2017, 10:18 PM
"PULL IT" -- S.L.

Here's a couple pics.

I should have some video up tomorrow. Have a good evening..

Best, J
Oct 09, 2017, 10:49 PM
U down with EPP? Ya u know me!
Way to go guys! Parker is special place and seems to have a lot more in it. I can remember days where the SA's are blowing solid 70mph. I think 500mph is real possibility there.
Oct 10, 2017, 06:31 AM
Technology for good!

Nice morning session guys.

I almost made it but the wheels came off the plan late Sunday. Man, that transonic looks cool.

Way to go guys. Josh! Dom!
Oct 10, 2017, 09:51 AM
Parker will most certainly bring 522mph. We were just an extra gust or two away from that. My little k2m did 444 there. I really like PARKER, close great speeds and multiple ds spots next to each other. Just need to be there at the right time and it will happen.
Oct 10, 2017, 10:39 AM
Obsessed
I agree. There is no replacement for displacement - or in this case wind velocity - and Parker reliably gets huge winds during Santa Ana season, at least a handful of times per year.
Oct 10, 2017, 11:39 AM
Objects in mirror are losing
Holy Cow! You guys are bringing it!
Oct 10, 2017, 04:43 PM
Congratulations Dom on the new PB!!!

Apparently all that flying your doing is paying off because you went seriously fast....

Chris

p.s. your not flying with a gyro either are you?
Oct 10, 2017, 04:48 PM
In the (inclined) loop
Wow, who'd have thunk it 15 years ago? By the way, how is the road up? I was there about a month ago and it was more challenging in spots for a CR-V than I ever recall.
Oct 10, 2017, 04:56 PM
U down with EPP? Ya u know me!
Road to the saddle is doable if you pick the right line. Road to the top is nasty and most of us go up the steep way but requires true 4 wheel drive to make it.
Oct 10, 2017, 05:28 PM
Obsessed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_b
Congratulations Dom on the new PB!!!

Apparently all that flying your doing is paying off because you went seriously fast....

Chris

p.s. your not flying with a gyro either are you?
No gyro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaulj
Wow, who'd have thunk it 15 years ago? By the way, how is the road up? I was there about a month ago and it was more challenging in spots for a CR-V than I ever recall.
Folks will drive up in regular sedans all the time but I think they're leaving parts of the undercarriage on the road. Getting to the top is hairy even with 4wd and a locker.