Just Kill that Person and You're Problem is Solved - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 09, 2017, 08:47 AM
Go fix yourself man !
Discussion

Just Kill that Person and You're Problem is Solved

I'll try a focal point for this concept because it gets lost in a swamp of other opinions.

So you think killing a person who is making you unhappy or even miserable is the answer ? Try this.
People are like bugs. They buzz around you and annoy you, even bite and sting you and you can't figure out what to do but,,, KILL THEM.
Get that bug swatter out and kill them. It looks like the way out, but deep down we all know that is not going to work.
There's a simple answer. Just tell a doctor someone has pushed you beyond your limits and you can't solve the problem.
They will most likely assist you and get you back on your way to a fun life.

It really is that easy. Try it first. If a person is threatening you for revealing the situation, ignore them.
That sort of person is just some dummy that only knows how to use fear to get what they want.
Welcome to the jungle and I hope we all make it out and to the promised land. Good luck.

And remember, they are just like bugs. Kill one and another comes right up to take it's place. It won't work.
Nov 13, 2017, 07:01 PM
Go fix yourself man !
And when I quit fighting people began stepping all over me. Injured, limping and the tough guys get going. I think the police are disappointed in me because I have not yet knocked that guy's teeth out for pissing his dog around my apartment. As I said apartments stink.
The police won't stop it so I have to do the work then probably the one in trouble, again.

I get it, they carry a pistol, trying to start a fight with that dog. Well, I'll get one too. Legal or not. I can handle life or death combat, let's see if he can.
Last edited by Chophop; Nov 13, 2017 at 07:14 PM.
Nov 13, 2017, 07:07 PM
Live long and prosper
I think you should tell someone in real life that you have these kinds of thoughts. You'd be happier and maybe safer if you talked to a medical professional about them.
Nov 13, 2017, 07:08 PM
Chop-make sure to look carefully at where you are going... because it looks like you are headed for trouble.
Nov 13, 2017, 07:17 PM
Go fix yourself man !
They want a fight they get it. Bottom line off my ass.
I don't care if I die in combat, this suff just goes on and on and on and on and on and on.
It always ok for someone to blow the house up, set it on fire, impale me, all sorts of "accidents" and I can never do anything about it.

They'll make me take a pill and let that damn dog piss in my face. I also believe they live by a foreign government and social doctrine. NOT of the US constitution. And they would give the US to that country if they could.
Nov 13, 2017, 07:20 PM
Altitude is my friend...
Was all that about a dog that isn't housebroken?
Nov 13, 2017, 07:29 PM
Go fix yourself man !
Do you know what germs and sickness is ? A woman above me has been sick for over a month now. Probably from the dog. That stuff is infectious and Ohio law is supposed to protect people from that.

It is about him patting his coat as if he had a gun the other day. It is about provocation and fear of a shooting threat. I made legal attempts to stop it (again) and they were ignored. They are going to piss that dog on me and get away with it or I get shot. THAT is the threat and I didn't start it. He wore a long coat. They type some shooters like to wear.

And those jokes I make ? For my protection, it scares the nasties away.
Nov 13, 2017, 07:33 PM
Go fix yourself man !
I surely have had enough of this nutty USA, I really wish I had taken those offers, and I am not the only one. I read the numbers of engineers trying to leave the USA is at an all time high, but you know how that internet can work.

Here's a little clip :

Many Have Already Left
An expatriate, who has left America for the greener pastures of Germany, has written to me over a dozen times telling me to get out of America while I still can. I freely admit, that on the balance sheet, the reasons to leave outweigh the reasons to stay. And the reasons to move our children away from the growing tyranny in this country are even more numerous. However, our enemy calls themselves the New World Order for a reason. It may be possible to move to a place like Norway and get some temporary relief, but in reality, you would only be staying one step ahead of the burning bridge.
Last year over a 155,000 Americans expatriated to foreign countries, mostly for economic reasons. I have bad news for these people.

Stay at home and let the dogs piss on you. Sex with them like others do, a few germs won't hurt you.

That's how I feel but likely not what I'll do. It does go on and on and on and on. I also read the local demographics. Pretty low on the IQ scores. That means trouble.
Last edited by Chophop; Nov 13, 2017 at 07:42 PM.
Nov 13, 2017, 08:00 PM
Go fix yourself man !
Here's where I got the clip. This guy is touting the fall of the USA because of finance. Maybe I could get them back over dog in the confusion. LOL

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...you-still-can/

I'm just not sure I could adapt to a whole different social way and/or language or I would do it. The fact that I am pretty much down for the count weighs in most. Had I done it 30 years ago I could have pulled my weight and still be working. I really do not like it any more, hell even poisoned by them and I was still stupid enough to hang around for more. I would have had problems but I do not think they would be like this.
Nov 13, 2017, 08:03 PM
Chop, I’m not bustin’ your chopswhen I say it....... but you need to find some help.
Nov 13, 2017, 08:06 PM
Go fix yourself man !
I'm NOT GOING TO FIND ANY DAMN HELP. This corrupted crap hole is hopeless. I feel like just getting on an airliner and filing political asylum. That is my "crazy" plan. Astronomy and RC planes came about the time things got their worst. They take every way I can of being able to recreate and relax. And yes, they succeeded in driving me to smoke cigarettes again. I'd rather smoke myself to death than have a 50 lb gut from the antipsychotics they prescribe that despite what they say, leave me lackadaisical and fat. They have been banned from use in most of the world.
And that doesn't make dogs quit pissing on them when their owner takes them up and over to do it. And I'm sure they are told to.
Last edited by Chophop; Nov 13, 2017 at 08:13 PM.
Nov 13, 2017, 08:16 PM
Go fix yourself man !
At the time I started this thread, I thought things were bad because of so many shooters. Maybe there are so many shooters because of the way people are being treated. They're being driven to it and it will always be a cover story to cover the public's lust for violence.
Remember the Coliseum and the numbers of gore seekers that came to watch men battle to the death ? It's obviously still in them.

I can mange this but do think the shooters aren't the problem. Social abuse is the problem. There is a lot of talk about that on TV lately.
And from what I gather, a lot of husbands "aren't going to get any" because of some abusive Hollywood execs.
I don't want any, it costs millions of dollars to flop around then pass out.
Nov 13, 2017, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop
I'm NOT GOING TO FIND ANY DAMN HELP. This corrupted crap hole is hopeless. I feel like just getting on an airliner and filing political asylum. That is my "crazy" plan. Astronomy and RC planes came about the time things got their worst. They take every way I can of being able to recreate and relax. And yes, they succeeded in driving me to smoke cigarettes again. I'd rather smoke myself to death than have a 50 lb gut from the antipsychotics they prescribe that despite what they say, leave me lackadaisical and fat. They have been banned from use in most of the world.
And that doesn't make dogs quit pissing on them when their owner takes them up and over to do it. And I'm sure they are told to.
Well, then help yourself out of your hole and stop coming here to wallow in your self pity. You are embarrassing yourself dude....

I’m out.
Nov 13, 2017, 08:20 PM
Go fix yourself man !
Get out, you always have the fantasy answer, life is so easy, take a walk in the dark and report back.
Nov 13, 2017, 08:38 PM
I hear ya chop. Everyone just assumes help is always available. Often, sick and weak men are met with contempt even from those who's profession is to help them. Don't you know you're just supposed to man up and all your problems will magically vanish.

psychotropic drugs = placebo with nasty side effects that will likely destroy long term users mentally and/or physically

Quick Reply