This thread is privately moderated by horsefeet, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 08, 2017, 12:39 PM
Trader Rating: 172
used to build now i fly
Thread OP
$1,050.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

xcalibur sport jet pnp needs 100n turbine and rx to go flying

REDUCED THIS WEEK ONLY AS I HAVE ANOTHER PURCHASE TO COMPLETE BASED ON THIS SALE. IM GOING ANOTHER DIRECTION FOR NEXT YEAR AND THIS IS A BARGAIN AND THEN SOME AT THIS PRICE.

first off i will not ship this buy be glad to drive to meet and i am attending several swap meets over the next few months like cinci ohio 10/21

used but in good condition only a few cosmetic marks but never a crash or repair done to it. small hairline crack in the paint only under sticker saying vent on right side...

jet tronic brakes and gear valves
bvm uat
glass fuel tank
hv spektrum servos throughout
add your rx and turbine 80-100n and go fly. spektrum spm file avail..

super flyer even off grass great trainer or mid level flyer. solid plane with great electronics.

any questions please call 859-396-0532

selling only due to larger winter project using a 140n turbine. cant keep them all.
Last edited by horsefeet; Oct 16, 2017 at 06:09 PM. Reason: price reduced
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply