Sep 13, 2020, 08:33 PM
Pro Hoarder
Thread OP

Yes it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnik
is it vigilante?
It is a very modified Chris Golds design cut kit....One more of those kits I need to get back to..Lol
My build thread
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...s-Golds-design
Latest blog entry: In flight
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2020, 07:53 AM
ParkScaleModels
To everyone that I have let down the last 9 months, I sincerely wish to apologize and I will do my best make things right with everyone. For the last 9 months I have been dealing with a debilitating health issue (I will not be discussing specifics here in a public forum, so please don't ask). I've always been a pretty healthy person, so this isn't something I EVER thought I would have to deal with. While I am now at a point I am function normally, it is an issue I will have to deal with the rest of my life.

As I said, I am very sorry and I will be doing my best to make it up to everyone I let down if you will let me. I'm not looking for sympathy, just an opportunity to make things right.

Zeke
Sep 16, 2020, 10:56 AM
Pro Hoarder
Thread OP
Hi Zeke
You know what project I want for the future...well no hurry for me..really a good thing to take a few years..lol..I dont think I even have room for the box
Scott
Sep 16, 2020, 07:46 PM
Thanks for giving us an update. I'm sorry you're going through that. I look forward to hearing from you more often.
Karl
Sep 28, 2020, 04:54 PM
Lithium Member
Hey Scott do you ever fly at Prado during the week ?

Temps are getting a bit cooler now and I'm thinking of heading out there perhaps in the near future.
Sep 28, 2020, 05:06 PM
Pro Hoarder
Thread OP
Hi Herb
No week days..Work is a problem..Lol I was there yesterday..Go on Sunday most of the time..Get there a bit late so the crowd thins..
I used to fly on Fridays..that was my favorite time..But that is a looooong story
Sep 29, 2020, 10:27 AM
Lithium Member
Hi Thanks, maybe I'll try Sunday ... Late means after 1pm right ? I know those large 3d gas planes make it near impossible to fly edf.
Sep 29, 2020, 10:51 AM
Pro Hoarder
Thread OP
I get there around 10:00 most of the crowd has thinned out by then. The big gas guys I can handle..just fly when they are on the ground.
Oct 24, 2020, 04:37 PM
Just posted one of these kits for sale for about half what I paid:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...k-Scale-Models
Oct 25, 2020, 11:11 AM
Pro Hoarder
Thread OP
Sorry to see you let it go. We need to see more fly...I am still working on the canopy frame...I will post some pics when it looks like something..
Oct 25, 2020, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbonut
Sorry to see you let it go. We need to see more fly...I am still working on the canopy frame...I will post some pics when it looks like something..
So far, no interest...
Oct 26, 2020, 05:09 AM
I'm interested. Let me see if there's a possibility of getting some refund for the ununfulfilled, nearly year old order I placed for one of these.
Oct 26, 2020, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorfire
I'm interested. Let me see if there's a possibility of getting some refund for the ununfulfilled, nearly year old order I placed for one of these.
Awesome! Just let me know. It's a heck of a deal.
Oct 26, 2020, 11:17 AM
Pro Hoarder
Thread OP
For anyone that has a kit I have canopies and will send one to you if you need it...I am working on making a fiberglass frame for them. I will post photos when i get done. Just being slow progress for now trying to keep up on all my projects
Oct 26, 2020, 11:24 AM
Hello Scott
I could use a canopy! I actually purchased a Freewing F-14 canopy and was going to modify it. Although itís the same scale it looks a little big.
Thanks!!
Mike

Quick Reply