Sponsors? Vendors? Anyone showing up to sell some..... - RC Groups
Oct 04, 2017, 10:30 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Discussion

Sponsors? Vendors? Anyone showing up to sell some.....

I corresponded with a Horizon rep today via email, they were not aware of the event nor any Horizon team members attending... that just couldn't be right, so I thought I'd ask here. Are there any registered Vendors or Sponsors?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 05, 2017, 12:05 AM

RC Jet Werx

I'll be representing RC Jet Werx. We'll be donating a selection of our Roaring Top lipo batteries as part of our sponsorship. I'll be flying our 6S lipos in my 80mm and 90mm EDFs. I will also have these 6S lipos available for you to test in your own aircraft to compare them to your current battery.

I won't have any stock on hand for sale, but you can easily place an order online at rcjetwerx.com

Look forward to meeting you,

Sean
Oct 05, 2017, 12:33 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Sounds great! Thanks for posting!
Looks like they can put together just about anything
Oct 05, 2017, 12:31 PM
"Audentes Fortuna Juvat"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapor Trails
I corresponded with a Horizon rep today via email, they were not aware of the event nor any Horizon team members attending... that just couldn't be right, so I thought I'd ask here. Are there any registered Vendors or Sponsors?
Helen's Hobbies will be on sight vending. They carry the full line of Horizon products. SimpleCopter will be selling also. Castle Creations will not be vending but will be on sight for technical support. We have never had any success getting the "big" companies to participate.
Oct 05, 2017, 06:49 PM
Pass me some zip-ties!
The ReadyMadeRC folks coming?
Oct 06, 2017, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansAuf
The ReadyMadeRC folks coming?
They are unable to attend but are sending raffle prizes
Oct 06, 2017, 09:11 AM
Pass me some zip-ties!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanFlorida
They are unable to attend but are sending raffle prizes
Darn, they're usually a great addition to the fun. We will however appreciate and put those raffle prizes to good use.