Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Nov 09, 2004, 01:56 AM
Find More Posts by Summer

Predator platform? Just found this plane on ebay, anyone tried it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...hippingPayment

Found that on ebay, looked interesting anyone tried one of these?
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2004, 02:40 AM
Find More Posts by gdouglas
Camber down and screw it up.
My first impression (after visiting their web site): Wow. $$$.

After carefully reading the information on the web site, and viewing the videos and pictures, my impression: $$$.

Sheesh. $600 ?????????? With no camera equipment????

It is a cool looking plane, however, but I think I'd buy about 4 Slow Sticks and a Pentax Optio S5i, a couple of LiPo packs, and a brushless motor and ESC before I'd buy the Predator.
Old Nov 09, 2004, 02:44 AM
Find More Posts by Summer
I know, its pricey, but that is RTF , also there is one on ebay going for under $200.

Also, I just dont like the slow sticks, I have been through about 4 of them, they just dont do anything for me. Almost like flying a parachute lol.